041

harry's pov

I let out a loud groan right when I woke up. Not because I was hungover, oh no. But because the sheets were completely shifted below Isabelle and I's waists and she was not wearing underwear.

My hands were placed on her bum and her legs were on each side of my waist. We were pressed tightly together and her head rested on my shoulder.

Only two minutes later, I heard slow footsteps crawling towards outside of my room.

"Shit!" I cursed quietly and took the sheets and cover from the bottom of the bed. I pulled it quickly over us, making sure I have a good grip on it around her to be safe.

I heard a few quick knocks, before I saw my mum come in.

"Good thing I said you could come in. I could've been indecent."

She giggled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Didn't know Belle was coming over."

I nodded and she looked around the room. Her eyes trailed to the floor and she gasped.

"Harry Edward Styles. What is that?" She asked, her eyes almost bulging out of her head to the point where I knew I am fûcked.

"Mum. I can't get up or I'll wake Belle. Why don't you pick it up?"

She slaps my leg and lets out a groan which seems to be in anger.

Immediately, Belle nudged her head closer into my chest and started stretching her body out, moving her arms into the air.

"Good morning, Belle." My mum smiles and seems to forget the problem.

Her eyes shoot open as my mum let out those words and I could see the tiredness in her eyes.

"Uhh..m-morning, Anne." She smiled, having a slight hint of worry on her face.

After all, she was basically nude other than the covers over her.

"What time did you two get here last night?"

"Same time as Gemma." I responded.

"Gemma's a grown woman and graduated."

"I'm almost a senior."

"I'm your mother."

"I'm your son."

"So who's underwear are on the ground, Harold?"

I sat up and looked on the ground.

"Mine." I smiled up at her and I saw Isabelle slap her forehead out of the corner of my eye.

"Good lord, Harry. Get dressed. You too, Belle."

"I'm sorry, Anne." She mumbled in embarrassment, her hands covering her face.

My mum hummed a 'mhm' and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

I giggled and she sat up, slapping my arm.

"That was not funny, Harry." She groans and rubs her head.

I huff and stand up, walking into the bathroom and grabbing the bottle of ibuprofen pills and bringing them to her.

"Sit up." I demand with a smile and she sits up against the headboard, opening her mouth and I pop two pills into her mouth. I hand her a water bottle and she takes a sip, swallowing.

I lean down and kiss her forehead and whisper, "I'm sorry that you stripped off your underwear," He pulled away from my forehead and moves his lips to my right ear, his lips touching my ear with every syllable, "when you know damn well I told you to keep them on."