039

harry's pov

"We're gonna be late, Isabelle!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs. Bethany laughs at me, flipping through the magazine.

"What's so funny, Beth?" I joked, using her nickname instead of saying Mrs. Reyes. She's not even married to him anymore though. What's her maiden name?

Oh well.

"You boys these days are so impatient. Give her time." She laughs again and I start to groan but stop when I hear boots clicking behind me.

I looked behind me and saw Belle walking towards me with a smile. She was wearing the knee high boots and nude shorts with the black top that I had bought for her earlier.

"Where did you get all of that?" Her mum asks wide-eyed.

"Harry did and he chose it, too."

"Well, that explains it." She said knowingly and looked down at her magazine again.

I scoffed at her but looked down at Isabelle in awe. I really did have such a beautiful girlfriend and best friend. Her long legs in the shorts and high boots made my pants feel tighter, and with her mom in the room.

"You ready?" I said and started walking, trying to get out of here. She nodded, walking closer to me and took ahold of my hand, leading me out of the door.

"Where are you gonna go after the party?" Bethany asks and Isabelle stops walking to answer her.

"Probably Niall's or I'll be at Harry's."

Her mum nods, telling us to be safe. I'm almost positive that had a double meaning, but I nodded.

With that, Isabelle walked out and urged me along until we got to the garage.

"Take my car." She says and hands me the keys but I groaned. "You pûssy, it's not even a girl car. Get over it."

I huffed and took the keys from her hand, opening the door for her and she got in. After shutting the door, I went to the drivers side and got in to start the car.

We were on our way to the party and I already knew..

Shît was about to go down.

♚♚♚

I entered the house with my left hand gripped onto Isabelle's waist. I intend for it to stay that way for the night, no complications.

Right as we got there, Isabelle spoke up. "I thought this was just a party for people close to Niall, not the whole damn school."

I nodded, saying I thought that too, before Isabelle was being greeted by a solo cup filled with a strong liquid.

She pushed the cup away from her, "I'll get my own drink, thank you though." She smiled at the guy who handed her the drink before he stumbled away, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe he'll find a brain back there." I joked and she rolled her eyes even harder than him, causing both of us to laugh.

We walked into the kitchen to look for anyone we knew. Funny enough, Jace, Quinn, Niall, and Drake were in there.

"Hey, guys." Isabelle smiled and walked towards them as I followed.

"You look like a stripper." Quinn joked and Jace laughed, making me frown as I looked at Belle then shook my head.

"Thanks, you whore. I like my outfit. Harry likes it."

"Of course Harry likes it. Wait, didn't you say to not call people whores?" Quinn responds and we watch as Isabelle puts ice into a cup and adds a quarter of the cup with cherry svedka and the rest Coca-cola. She sips it before replying.