014

{not edited}

isabelles pov

I leaned back into Harry and licked my lips, looking at her.

"Sure."

"Somewhere a little more private?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Really? No. I'm not getting up so say what you need to or go to your seat."

"You're a real bitch you know. I don't know what Harry sees in you." She said to me.

"I am really so sorry you feel that way." I say to her.

"What's with the short answers, Izzy."

She did not just fucking call me Izzy.

"My god. Can't you get the hint? She told you to not talk to her. You're only over here to get a reaction out of her. So why don't you sit your flat ass down." Brittany said and I widened my eyes at her last comment.

Brit can be a bitch sometimes, but she's always a great friend.

"Oh by the way..there's a video of you out there with you just in your bra and underwear." She smiled at Alysa.

She gasped and walked to her seat, talking to her sophomore friends.

Our teacher came into class and asked us all to get in our assigned seats. I groaned, but separated from Harry and the others to go back to my seat and Jace followed me.

The lesson started and Jace began talking to me, as always, interrupting my learning. I still manage to get the main lesson down though.

"I told you Harry would end up asking you out. Wait..how did he ask you?"

Fuck. Shit. Dammit. Shit.

I already said shit.

Fuck.

We really didn't think this through. Should I say he asked me after we got home from practice? Or he took me to a festival and asked me there or-I'm taking too long to answer.

"Well. He asked me in bed."

"Bed?!" He yelled and I slapped my hand over his mouth, trying to stop him. I sighed when I realized it was too late because the whole class turned to us.

"I am so sorry sir. Not that I yelled or anything." I said, scared of a detention. I know he hates me. You can see it through his hazel eyes. Pure hatred.

"Another interruption to my class Miss Styles and-"

"That's not my last name."

"Do you want a detention?"

"My last name is not Styles. That would mean I'm dating my brother. I'm not. Got it?"

"Okay Miss Not Styles." He laughed and I mumbled many not so nice words under my breath.

"I'm sorry, speak up. I cant hear you."

"I said that you're a di-"

I couldn't finish my sentence due to a hand being slapped over my mouth.

"She didn't say anything. Continue your lesson please."

He continues and everyone looks surprised at my sudden outburst. I was really about to call him a dickhead to his face. I need to work on my filter.

"So..bed?" Jace rose his eyebrows up and down and I giggled.

"It wasn't like that. I meant we were just talking. We lay in bed together all the time. It's normal..but anyways he asked then. A week ago."