026

isabelles pov

"Okay, Izzy. Don't get mad at me, but how did Anne and Robin take it when they found out you two are like a thing?"

"Why would I get mad about that?" I questioned and she shrugged but I continued. "I'm no longer sharing a room with Harry. It's inappropriate."

Quinn and Brittany both laughed and Quinn spoke up. "Your whole relationship is inappropriate."

I gasped and hit her shoulder, "No it isn't! He's not my brother. That would be disgusting."

"We never said that. I think it's cute how you live together. Now, when you guys get married you will know how to live together and argue but still live under the same roof." Brittany said and Quinn put her finger up as if she's agreeing.

"That's a good point." Quinn smiled and gave her a wimpy ass high five like they're ten.

"Let's go somewhere tonight." I suggested and they both nodded. "This is the part where you suggest where we go."

"Oh right! Well we could always go out to eat..ooh! California Dreaming has some bad ass potato soup and salad and their croissants..I would f.uck those croissants."

"Okay, Quinn. Didn't ask for a disturbing visual. Let's go out there?" I asked and they nodded slowly, grabbing their phones from the ledge of the pool to scroll on.

I leaned my head against the edge of the pool and closed my eyes. The sun rays were hitting me perfectly, I could feel the tan coming.

I love the feeling of this. When my full body is soaked in the luxury of the cool water and it's hot outside. I've always loved it.

My peacefulness came to an abrupt stop when I heard an ear piercing yell.

"That's not funny! I just straightened my hair! It was put up for a reason!" Quinn yelled and I opened my eyes to see her hair drenched in the pool water. I then looked a little bit higher and saw Harry holding an empty bucket, indicating that he dumped it on her.

I stifled a laugh when she jumped out of the pool and slapped Harry's head. However, I frowned when Harry's eyes followed Quinn's steps into the house at her lower area. Lower area as in her àss.

I'm glad I can stay in the guest bedroom from now on for instances like this. When I want to be petty, I can lock him out of my room. That's nice to think.

What's not so nice is that he stared at Quinn's àss. I think I need to physically take a screenshot of the definition of loyal and then set it as his lock screen on his phone.

Harry knew he had been caught when he saw my prominent frown on my face. He stepped toward me but I splashed him and spoke dangerously quiet.

"You're funny if you think you got away with that." I smirked at him. I wasn't necessarily mad at him. I don't really get mad for small things like that, especially since our relationship is just starting.

"Come on like you don't stare at g-"

"Sorry, Harry. Britt and I have to get ready."

I then grabbed her wrist lightly and we walked up the steps, exiting the pool. After going to the tanning chairs and drying off, we walked inside, Drake and Harry silently watching the scene unfold.

Fûcking weirdos.

"Where is she?" Britt asked about Quinn and her hair issue. I shrugged and made my way upstairs to walk into my old room.

Kind of off to think that I'm being kicked out of this room and into the guest room. However, I found Quinn in the Jack and Jill bathroom that was connected to the guest room and Harry's room.