025

harry's pov

I didn't want to tell Belle this, but I'm higher than height can go. Wait.

Does height ever stop? I mean what is the maximum capacity of height? What if I'm higher than my actual h-

"What are the numbers for?" She smiled and I gathered my thoughts slowly before carefully speaking.

"Well," I rasped and continued, " my basketball number is 10 and yours is 14. We got together on October 14th, which is 10/14. So, our numbers combined is very special in that way."

She smiled even wider..or not. The room is kind of spinning right now, but I can't let her know that.

"Here." I suggested and took the necklace from her, moving her hair to one side and slowly putting the necklace on her. "Beautiful, Belle."

Her cheeks rosed up and she gave me a quick peck.

"So, you're telling me that you got this necklace made yesterday?"

"No silly! I got it made like a week ago. I've been planning asking you out, I just didn't know how. Speaking of which, will you officially be be my girlfriend?" I smirked and spoke quietly so nobody would know the bet we had or any funny business.

"You're such a romantic. You couldn't think of any sweeter way?" She groaned and I scoffed, pointing to her necklace she was wearing.

I really thought I could handle this high going through me, but I feel like if I stand up, i'll fall over.

"Izzy. I cant see straight and my head hurts. Please take me to the bathroom." I whispered into her ear and she stood in record time, grabbed a water bottle, taking me to the bathroom.

I saw our teachers look of confusion, but he just shrugged it off not caring enough. She slowly walked with her arm around my waist as I hung my head low and walked with her.

She finally got to the girls' bathroom and I shook my head. She scolded me and pushed me into the bathroom anyways, which I did not appreciate.

As we walked in, I saw that nobody was in here so I locked he door behind us. She sat me down against the chair they had in here-not fair by the way. We don't have chairs in our bathroom.

"I'm freaking out! I hit it way too fucking much." I said to her and took deep breaths.

"Mm. Your fault. I don't know what you want me to do." She shrugged and started to fill up the water bottle she brought in.

Once she had successfully filled the water bottle enough, she sat between my legs and stared at me.

"Why are you st-"

I was cut off by a fair amount of water being splashed in my face. I flinched from instinct and opened my eyes slowly.

"Are you good?" She questioned as if she didn't just splash half of the water in that bottle in my face.

"Am I good? No. Not exactly. Do you know how long it takes a morning to make my hair look this good? Now fix my hair." I sassed and looked at her hard expression on her face. "Please."

She nodded, thankfully excepting my bad manners and leaned closer to me to drag her fingers through my hair three times to put it back to its natural form.

✾✾✾

It's six in the afternoon now. Drake is over and we're playing basketball with the court I have in the backyard.

"So dude. How is Isabelle? You know..sociopath father out of jail." He stated as we continued to play our slow game of around the world.

"Not sure. He hasn't tried to contact her, so I have no clue where he is. As for Iz...she's doing okay, I guess. With everything she's going through, I thought she would've broken by now."

"Where is she?" He asked and made a three pointer into the hoop. I patted him on the back and got bored.

I decided to steal the ball from him, dribbling it across the court and into the other hoop.

You might be mistaken and think we're one rich family, but really in reality, it's just two basketball hoops in the middle of the backyard on the wooden patio.

"Think she's at Starbucks with Jace."

"Aren't you worried about him?"

I laughed and passed him the ball.

"The hell you mean worried?"

"About Jace." He spoke matter of a factly as if Jace is an endangerment to Izzy and I's relationship.

"Dude, Jace's ass is gay!"

Drake stopped mid dribble and did a spin. I held my hands up in front of his face and waved, trying to motion him out of his confused trance he seems to be stuck in from the news I delivered to him. I just have one question.

How did he not know?

"Oh my..god!" He yelled and started rambling quickly. "That's why when I do those bro hand shakes he's not as fluent with it like everyone else is! That's why he's always staring at me, not that I think I'm sexy. I mean I am but-man! I had no clue."

I chuckled and gave a suggestion. "You wanna play horse?"

He nodded and by the time I got an H O and R, the backdoor opened and out came two brunette girls in bikinis.

My eyes immediately flew back to the game, in pure respect for Belle because she is my girlfriend and was still inside. I looked back up to see Britt and Quinn sat on the lounge chairs and soon Belle walked out into the sun, illuminating her body to make her glow.

She is glowing.

I licked my lips and she waved to me as I returned her gesture. Belle laid on her stomach on top of the last lounge chair we had and rested her head on the towel she brought, talking amongst herself with her friends.

"No homo..but Belle is-"

"Fuck off and why did you say no homo?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"I was telling a comical joke."

"Wasn't funny."

"Sorry..bitch."

He laughed and I rolled my eyes going inside to get something to eat while Drake followed. I rummaged through the fridge and got out two pizza Lunchables and before you ask, yes-I am a kindergartener.

"Oh forgot to tell you. Logan called me yesterday. So I answered and I was like uh what the hell? I answered and he said some messed up shit about Iz. Pretty sure he's going major drugs or something because there's no way Izzy did what he claimed."

"What did he say?" I asked warily and started putting the sauce on my small pizza.

"Well first off, I don't even know why he called me, but he said she sucked his pee pee."

He giggled at his use of words, but I could not believe Logan would go to the extent and LIE about something like that.

"Why the fück would he say that?!" I yelled and regretted it right when Robin came in.

"Woah there, H. I think you need to chillax. What's got you in a pickle?" He laughed and I copied his gesture.

"Nothing, just-nothing."

"Oh, while Belle is outside, I want you to know that she's going to be in the guest room from now on."

"What? Why?!" I exclaimed, a little upset.

"You know why, Harold." He scolded and patted my shoulder. I looked up to see Drake snickering as he took a bite of his pizza. "Sorry, bud. There will be no funny business under my roof."

With that he left, leaving Drake and his comments to roll through.

"Poor Harry bear is going to suffer from a severe case of blue balls."

"Drake, I've had blue balls since I broke up with Alysa."

-------------------
authors note:

hey!! ooh logan and iz drama...

comment
vote
follow?

thank you sm
xx