011

{not edited}

harry's pov

It was now Friday night, and I sat down at Izzy's vanity doing my pre calc homework. It might seem weird that I'm sitting at her vanity, but this chair makes my ass feel like I'm sitting on a marshmallow.

I had plans to go to a party with Iz, Quinn, and some guys from the basketball team, but Mum knows when I lie to her about having homework or not. It's like she can see through my soul. She probably knows that I drink. There's not many juniors that don't drink, if i'm being honest.

I was getting to the second problem on the worksheet when I my phone screen lit up, indicating I got a text. I picked up my phone and saw it was a picture from Iz.

izzy: ~Attachment: 1 image~

I opened the picture she sent me and was shocked to find that she sent me the answers to the homework. She could've sent this earlier. It's too late to go to the party now. She totally did this on purpose so I wouldn't be able to go.

At least I don't have to be stressed about actually doing the work right now.

me: thanks. be home before 2 or i might tell mum

izzy: 🙄🖕🏽

I laughed at her weak response and started copying down her answers onto my homework. It looks like she knows what she's doing, but who knows. These could be completely wrong.

Once I was finished with that, I walked down the stairs and saw someone jam a key in the door, unlocking it and walking inside.

"Gem? I thought you didn't get in until tomorrow afternoon!" I spoke as I walked up to her, grabbing her bags from her hand and placing them against the wall as she shut the door. I proceeded to hug her, and she returned the gesture.

"Yeah, but I came back early because Mum told me your girlie friend is our foster sister now. It only took two years to finalize."

She smiled at me as she saw the look on my face and how I was really sick of her joking about me and Iz being together like that. Even if we're going to trick everyone that we are a thing, it still bothers me.

"Funny story actually..me and Isabelle are going to try and trick the the kids at school that we're dating."

"What?" She seemed very surprised and sort of against it. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Well..why not? It's just a joke. Not like we actually are." I murmured and grew curious as I asked her another question that seemed suspicious. "Would you really be that against it? I mean if we were to-"

She rose her eyebrows and spoke, "Well I'm not against it. More like if you pretend to date, you're going to fall into habits of actual couples and develop feelings for each other." She asserted and mumbled something along the lines of 'even if you already have feelings for her.'

I laughed at her last sentence. There's no way I do and we're not even going to develop feelings like that. Literally not possible.

We can't start now if we've been friends for about 2 years. Why would we ever start liking each other now?

"You're cray cray Gemmie Bear!" I cooed at her and went to pinch her cheeks but she lightly slapped my hands away with her smaller ones.

"I'm serious, Harry! I'm trying to protect you guys. You're like my little OTP. You two shouldn't do it if you want to stay friends." She warned and I scoffed.

"Okay, Harry. Actually you should do it." She smiled and laughed while continuing, "Maybe you'll realize you have feelings for her, and you two will fall desperately in love and graduate from high school next year. Then, you'll both move away to LA to elope and have children after you graduate from UCLA."

We both started laughing at her far fetched inference about our future.

"You're fucking insane, Gemma..I would never get into UCLA."

"So everything else I said was true?" She assumed and I blatantly rolled my eyes to the ceiling as we walked into the living room.

We spent the rest of our night eating chips and dip and trying to find a new show to watch . We would normally watch The 100, but Izzy isn't here to watch with us. God forbid we watch even three minutes without her. She will never forgive us.

After a few long minutes, we..I mean Gemma decided to watch A Girl Like Her. Okay. Maybe I decided to watch this movie, but if the guys on the team knew that I chose it. they'd probably think I were gay.

When there was just about ten minutes left of the movie, I heard light, faint snores. This is literally the best part. Gemma falls asleep now? Not that I've seen it before or anything. Because I haven't. I swear.

I shook Gemma awake once we were done and she said she was going to go up to bed. She walked upstairs as I cleaned the mess we had made from our chips and dip. Once the kitchen was back to the clean way it was before, I grabbed my phone and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I got ready for bed and changed into my blue basketball shorts with my number '10' on the side of it and hopped into my bed, drifting off to sleep.

♡♡♡

I woke up from footsteps walking into Iz and I's room and I sat up. The dim lights from Isabelle's vanity flickered on and I squinted my eyes slightly. I looked down at my phone and saw the time was 3:14 in the morning. Great, it's the devils hour. Must be Iz.

She had on some quite short shorts. They were shorter than most of her pairs of shorts. I didn't even think she had any like that. She also wore a cami top. Don't ask how I know what a cami top is. I just do. When you live with three girls along with Robin you know what certain types of clothing are called. Not that Robin has to do with any of this.

"You're late. Actually you're an hour and fourteen minutes late. I said two."

"Ugh whatever, dad."

She laughed and I just smiled at her. She went into the bathroom to take off her smudged makeup and clothes from the party she just got back from. I wonder what happened at that party for her hair to be frizzed and her makeup to be all smudged.

She soon returned in shorts and a T-shirt, her hair in a messy bun and makeup removed. She climbed up the ladder to sit next to me at the foot of my bed, like she does almost every night, and I laid back down.

"So how was the amazing party that I didn't attend?"

"Uh I mean. F-fine." she stuttered but brushed it off and continued, "I told our friends that we're a thing now though. So like Quinn, Niall and your guys from the basketball team and some from the volleyball team. They weren't shocked. Those bitches think they got us." She giggled, uncontrollably.

"Are you high?" I questioned towards her tired and giggly state. Her eyes were quite blood shot red. I don't think they get that bad from a few drinks. She shook her head no.

"I didn't smoke and I only had like two beers. Swear."

I nodded and we spent the next half hour talking about our 'dating' plans until four o'clock.

"I need to sleep so I'm gonna go to my bed on the first floor." She joked before proceeding to climb over me and down the ladder to her bed on the 'first floor."

"Good night, baby!"

"Shut up Isabelle. Good night."

She fell asleep soon after our conversation, but I couldn't understand why her eyes were so red and why she was acting sort of off.
----------
authors note:

hmm what happened to her at the party? honestly idek what happened but i'm planning!

comment
vote and follow
♡♡