016

(A/N: just a reminder i updated my prologue for the LAST TIME I PROMISE. Go and read it so you'll be waiting for that scene :))

{not edited}

isabelles pov

When I got home after school, I showed Anne and Robin the bullshit ass referral. Of course Harry had to stay and watch. He loves to taunt me. Even when he says sweet shit, he ruins it by doing this.

"Are you serious young lady?" Robin scolded me in his serious tone after he read about the incident with words I used today.

"What does it say?" Anne asked and Robin began to read it out loud.

God help me.

"'Miss Isabelle Reyes was playing volleyball with one of her friends in gym and once she had a faulty play, she screamed "f***ing da**it. This action is not tolerated at our school and she will be punished with 1.00 hour of after school detention tomorrow.'"

Anne gasped and I could see her bite her lip, trying to refrain from laughing. Harry on the other hand, was full of laughs today.

"It's not even that bad." I spoke quietly.

"Not that bad? You should never curse like that at school. Especially in front of a whole class and teacher. What were you thinking?" Anne asked me.

"You know mum, I think the problem was that she wasn't thinking. Like right when the ball hit the ground..fucking dammit..if it helps, everyone thought it was hilarious."

"No, Harry. That actually doesn't help. Go to your room."

"Okay." I spoke and started my run for our room.

"Not you!" Robin and Anne yelled at the same time.

I groaned and Harry shrugged before he walked to our room.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I am. I wasn't thinking."

They both stared at me and told me I needed to do the dishes to make up for this.

If that's all I have to do to make up for this, then fine by me.

I was wrapping up with doing the dishes when my phone started ringing. I looked down at it and saw Quinn was calling.

I turned off the faucet and dried off my hands, swiping the 'slide to answer' on my phone and putting it on speaker.

"Yellow?"

"Hey! So I have a quick question. Would you maybe want to go after school on Friday to Brit's house and have a little hangout? There'd be drinks like your favorite Sve-"

I quickly turned it off speaker incase anyone was listening in. I held the phone to my ear and heard the rest of her sentence.

"And Brit wants you to bring pot." She finished and then I asked who was going.

"Uh. You, me, Harry, Niall, Jace, of course Brit..and I think Drake."

Perfect. No Derrick and I'm good.

"Great! I'll bring the shit for anyone who wants it."

"Ok I'll tell Brit..oh before you go.."

"Yeah?" I asked, really wanting to get these dishes done, but I cant take the risk of putting her on speaker again.

"Did you really almost blow up on Coach Simone today? And Harry had to calm you down?"

"Yes. Because he gave me a referral."