050

(A/N: sexual content lads)

isabelles pov

"So you broke up with him and now you're going to try long distance." My mum stated, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Yes. I never thought I could do long distance, but I'm willing to do it for him."

She shakes her head with a hint of a smile on her face.

"You're so stupid. You could've avoided all this heartbreak if we started with this from square one, child. Tomorrow you both are leaving. Now you wasted two weeks." She giggled and stopped when she looked over at me.

"It's not funny! I'm gonna really miss him-just drive! Where are we even going?"

"Well, I needed to grocery shop and then we need to pick up your outfit for your first shoot at the dry cleaners."

I nod, looking at my buzzing phone to see Harry had sent several messages.

harry💖: hey baby

harry💖: what are you up to?

uhm i'm with my mum
going to the grocery store

why??

harry💖: just curious

harry💖: so what time do you think you'll be home?

i don't know. didn't know
you were my dad

harry💖: ;))

you're so annoying

harry💖: but you love me

you're right i do love you

harry💖: okay but actually when are you coming back here?

probably an hour or so because i
also have to go to the cleaners

harry💖: alright love i want to bring you somewhere before tomorrow

okayy

Before I know it, my mum is parking in front of our local Whole Foods and we are getting out of the car.

After about an hour of shopping for my mum and buying unnecessary snacks for just her, we are heading back to the car and packing all the grocery's in the trunk.

Once we are done, we get back in and head to the cleaners.

She's going to be the only one in the house when I leave.

"I can't believe you'll be all alone when I leave. Please promise me you'll go over to Anne's to hang out with her, mum. I know you guys will get along great."

"About that..I'm already friends with Anne so that won't be an issue, but I'm actually seeing someone." She smiles, keeping her eyes locked on the road as she drives.

"I-uhm..you are?" I question her, completely shocked. "Since when? Who is he?"

"A few months..and uhm..she actually works with me. She works at the front desk and I like her a lot."