008

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

isabelle's pov

I woke up the next morning from my alarm blaring near my head. I had an excruciatingly painful headache. I eventually got out of bed, hit with the cold air without my covers. It's probably because Harry and I like our door closed at night. Doing that causes the heat to not get to our room.

I entered the bathroom and flipped the light switch on, slightly blinded by the bright lights. I rummaged through the drawers looking for some pain relief medicine. I eventually found Harry's Ibuprofen and opened the lid pouring three pills onto my palm. Bad headaches call for desperate measures. One more ibuprofen than usual. I am one bad bitch.

As I sat on the toilet I looked down and saw a bloody fucking mess. Great. I was really hoping I could just skip this month. Maybe I should take three more Ibuprofens for my cramps too that I'm sure I'll get in class later. I pulled up my pants and went through his drawers yet again.

"Harry? Did you use all the tampons?!" I hissed, jokingly. He groaned in response. Of course. He's still asleep. "Harry get up and go buy me tampons before I literally bleed all over your floors."

"My fucking god. Does she ever shut the hell up?" He mumbled to himself.

"You know you might be mumbling but I can still hear you! I'm not in the mood Harry. We have an hour before we need to leave and I still need to insert a tampon into my v-"

"Okay! I'm going, okay?! Stop talking about it."

I laughed to myself as he left to get me my supplies. I cannot believe he actually went though. I genuinely thought I was going to have to drive and get it by myself. He's so sweet.

I decided to start on my makeup. I sat at the small, but perfect, vanity Robin built next to our bunk beds. I turned on the vanity lights, illuminating the entire room.

Harry soon arrived back right as I was spraying setting spray on my face. He put the tampons on my vanity and started at me, waiting for something.

"Uh..what?" I questioned him while getting up and looking for an outfit to wear.

"What? What?! I believe a 'oh, thank you Harry for getting me my lady necessities! I will forever cherish this moment. I love you so much!' is in order!"

"Oh, thank you Harry for getting me my lady necessities! I will forever cherish this moment. I love you so much! Are you satisfied?" I stated with a monotonous voice before he nodded a yes and I went back in the bathroom to continue getting ready for the day.

Since junior year has just begun, it's still fairly warm outside. For my outfit, I decided to put on a light wash pair of denim shorts, and a white three-fourths sleeve button up with a cafe brown pair of heels.

"You look good, Iz." He smiled at me as he threw on a simple white tee with black jeans and topping it off with his overpriced boots.

"Thank you. You look like you do every day, but I guess you look good too. Might be the way your unique white shirt shows of your butterfly tattoo." I giggled as he rolled his eyes, covering his tattoo that Anne and Robin still don't know about.

We made our way downstairs and to the driveway where Harry's car was parked. I hopped into the passenger seat as Harry got into the drivers seat, starting the car and driving to Miller Place High School.

∆∇∆∇

Harry and I parted ways once we entered the school. I walked towards my locker and saw Quinn and one of my other best friends, Jace, by their lockers. We coincidentally got assigned lockers next to each other. Which in my eyes, is a blessing. Whenever we need to talk or gossip about shit we just meet here. Or we meet near the bathrooms, vending machines, the atrium-okay that's really besides the point. It's simply a blessing that our lockers are together.