038

isabelles pov

-three months later-

"Harry, right there." I moan as his hands massage my bare lower back.

I had just finished from the most important practice before the regionals for volleyball, so I'm more than a little stressed.

We're in my room at my mums house and she wasn't home from work yet. I finally moved out of Anne and Robin's house and into this one just a month ago, but I miss being at Harry's house all the time.

"Okay, that's good. Thanks." I mutter and let my head rest on the cold pillow, not wanting to get up because I have no bra on.

Over the last three months, Harry has not seen my bare chest longer than three seconds. I'm really holding that off. I don't even know why.

I let him look into my lower area and ass, but not my boobs.

Harry takes off his shirt and tosses it to me so I can cover up. I take it and get dressed quickly, thanking him with a quick kiss.

"I want to die." I whine and he lays down next to me.

"No you don't. You want to go out with me tonight." He grins up at me in his cheeky way.

"Says who, you?" I counter back to him and he nods, "Where to?"

"A party at Niall's. Quinn will be there."

"I guess."

"Great. What are you gonna wear? Let's go to the mall!" He springs up from the bed and makes his way out of my room and to the car before I start to laugh from his actions.

I see him peer over his shoulder, continuing to get into the drivers seat and I proceed to get into the passenger seat.

❁ ❁ ❁

"Are you sure you're not gay and I'm your cover up?" I giggled and he scoffed at my comment, walking through Forever 21 and choosing multiple items for me to try on.

"Gross-I mean, not gross. Just not my thing. Being gay is fine. I'm just not-"

"Okay! Don't hurt yourself trying to prove to me you're not gay." I laughed, kissing him on the cheek to calm him down.

Shifting through areas of the store, he picked up a few outfits that caught his eye and pulled them all out for me to try on and hopefully like.

"Go try them on." He urged me and I groaned but took them out of his hand, walking to an opened dressing room.

For some unknown reason, he decided to follow me in. I knew the reason.

There was a small chair in the corner of the room so he took a seat and I stared at him.

"Are you seriously gonna watch me?" I asked him to which he nodded and leaned against the wall.

I ignored him and started to take off my clothes to try on the first outfit.