004

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

isabelle's pov

Harry and I decided to go to the mall later that evening because he needed new shoes for basketball or whatever and I was hungry.

"So when are tryouts?" l asked

"Tomorrow..can I ask you something?" he said quietly, while he pulled into a parking spot in front of the mall.

"Depends..what's it about?"

"Well I..it's about me. I just wanna know what you think about something Alysa said to me." Harry said with a sad tint to his voice.

"Sure. What do I have to lose?" I giggled.

"Do-Do you think I'm a fuckboy?" he asked, for once catching me off guard.

"Well..why does it matter what I think? Did she actually say that? I mean from what I've seen you're always very kind and sweet to her, " I asked and wondered why she would say that. "But for the record, I don't think you're a fuckboy. But that's probably because you haven't tried to sleep with me."

It's kind of odd actually. Harry has never tried to pull something on me. I've seen his weak attempts on trying other girls, but never for me. It's not like I ever really want him to, but it would be comical if he liked me and I used some lame ass excuse to let him down easy.

That would kind of be a little awkward if I rejected him. Considering we sleep in the same room.

"Yeah..I broke up with Alysa, then she called me a fuckboy." he whispered, looking down at his feet.

"Wait..did you break up with her after you guys slept together? Because if that's what happened that's a fuckboy move."

"We never sleep together Isabelle. We just fuck. For the record, I only broke up with her because she was saying shit that wasn't okay."

"Well , I mean what did she say that made you actually break up with your true love?" I asked

"She's definitely not my true love.. and it was nothing important." he smiled at me as we entered Rack Rooms Shoe Store.

♡♡♡

"Harry! Harry! Please!!" I screamed at him, pointing to the Build-A-Bear store, earning a few dirty looks from other shoppers in the area of my literal favorite store. He literally laughed in my face and confined walking, making me groan but run to catch up to him.

"Rude." I said to him as he shook his head, still laughing at me.

"I got you a Kylo Ren build a bear last year for your birthday, Iz...and what happened to that one?" he pondered, "oh I remember! You fucking caught it on fire while eating s'mores on 'accident'. Accident my ass."

"Harry I'm telling you it was a total accident! I love Kylo too much to go to the measured of letting him burn on purpose!"

He laughed and I pouted as we got further from the Build-A-Bear store. We were basically done with shopping. He was holding my bag of volleyball shoes and his basketball shoes.

I started playing volleyball when my mom had left. It really kept me busy and focused. When I got home from practice, I could always just play volleyball with Harry or practice my technique to be distracted from problems at home.

We soon got to the food court and we decided to grab something to eat. I told him to go find a seat for us, while I very sneakily grabbed his wallet out of his jacket pocket and bought us cheeseburgers and a coke from the Burger King here.

I looked around for Harry and saw two young girls, that seemed to be freshman, talking to him. Poor Harry looked on the verge of tell them to fuck off. I decided to make it funnier. I walked over to them and put he tray down on the table and laughed to myself when they didn't even notice me.

"Hi baby!" I said to Harry as I took a seat on his lap and placed a kiss on his cheek. I smiled at them, "Who are you?"

"Uh..I'm A-Abby..have a good day.." She stuttered and hooked arms with the other girl as they walked off. I looked down at him and laughed at his arms wrapped around my waist to hold me up.

"Uh I believe a thank you is in order?" I said.

"Thanks Iz. You're always there to bitchily tell girls to fuck off."

"I think that's the reason you love me so much." I said as I unwrapped the my cheeseburger and have him his wallet back. He laughed and shrugged, which I would say that he pretty much agreed with me.

"We probably need to start heading home. My mum just texted me saying he needs to talk to you." He said with a mouthful of fries. I began to grow worried because she usually waits until we're home to tell me she needs to talk.

"Talk? About what?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Probably figured out that you snort pixy stix before class." He laughed and I groaned. "No but in all seriousness she might've found your shit like your pot, vodka, your favorite lighter...the list really goes on."

"Well it's your room..why doesn't she suspect anything from you?"

"Probably because she loves me more."

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does t-"

"Okay! Harry! Let's just go home." I laughed as we both got up the throw our trash away and put our trays back, walking out of the mall. I just really hope Anne isn't mad at me.

We soon pull up to the house and Harry parked in his usual spot. I see my car has been untouched so that's a good sign. I go in the house first with Harry following close behind me like a lost puppy.

"Harry hop off my d-" I whispered but stopped mid-sentence as I saw Anne about three feet away from me.

----------
authors note:

aye this chapter was the longest yet. this is kind of a cliffhanger but not a bad so please
comment
vote and shit
♡♡♡