017

{not edited}

harry's pov

I woke up the next morning in a bedroom that was unfamiliar, and not my own. I heard soft snores and looked down to see a random girls head laying on my chest, with my arms around her waist.

When I studied the girl longer, I noticed she wasn't so random. More like my Izzy. This is so not good. What even happened last night?

I lifted the sheets up and took note that she only had on my shirt and Calvin Klein underwear. I brought the covers back down to cover her and carefully moved her head off of my chest.

Why can't I remember anything past when truth or dare started? I didn't smoke while I was drinking.

Or maybe I did but I wouldn't fucking know.

I crawl out of the bed and tuck the covers back around Izzy.

-last night-

"Izzy and Harry. You guys need to sleep off the pot. You had way too much."

"Blah Bluh Blah." Izzy blabbed and I grabbed her hand pushing her up the stairs. We made it to the guest room in Brittany's house and she fell over onto the bed, her back hitting the mattress with her.

She drunkenly looked up at me and smiled as I pulled her by her ankles to the edge of the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and looked up at me.

"The room is spinning." I spoke to her and she nodded and rubbed her head.

I bravely leant down and kissed her. Our lips started moving together and she pulled my head down closer to her as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

This isn't right. We're high and drink and...her lips are so soft.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance when she let out a small moan and I bit her lip.

She slowly slipped off of the bed and pushed me back to lay on the bed with my legs dangling off the side. Izzy sank to her knees and started playing with the band and zipper of my black jeans.

I shook my head at her, pushing her off.

"No, Izzy. You're not thinking clearly." I warned her as she climbed on top of me, straddling me and starting to kiss along my jaw.

"Nobody will know. Everyone thinks we're together. Just one night, baby."

I tried to grab her hips and peel her off, but she halted my actions by grinding down onto me.

She was making this really hard for me to try and do the right thing.

So I didn't.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her down harder onto me. She took my hair into her hands and tugged on it harshly.

She swiveled her hips in circles directly on my dick, making me hard.

"Fuck, Izzy."

She smiled and moved her hands down my abs and to the waistband of my jeans, for the second time tonight.

"No. We can't keep doing this. We need to stop."

After I said that, she lazily tried to kiss me again but failed and rested her head on my right shoulder.

I huffed and picked her up, laying her gently on the bed. I took off my black t shirt and played it on the bed, taking off her top and replacing it with my own.

"Night Harry." She spoke before she drifted off to sleep. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her tanned legs.

This would look very bad if anyone entered the room right now considering that she was asleep and I was undressing her.

I laid the clothes on the guest room dresser and stripped off my jeans, piling them on top of it.

-present time-

I went over to the dresser and put my jeans back on and looked around for my jacket. I look back at Izzy and notice she's wearing my shirt.

I walk over to her and shook her awake. She groans and swings her arms at me, like always. Her sleep is very important to her. I rub her shoulders as a nicer approach to waking her and she opened her eyes.

She looked up at me with her gorgeous green eyes and asked what happened last night.

"I don't know, Izzy." I spoke truthfully. I had no clue. Something could've happened since she only has underwear on and my shirt, but maybe nothing happened.

"Why am I wearing your shirt?"

"You're worried about that, but not the fact that you're in a thong and no pants?" I laughed at her and she gasped.

"Did you look, you asshole?"

"Yes. I woke up with your legs wrapped around me. I couldn't not look."

She shrugged and I asked for my shirt back which she took off and gave me.

"Can you hand me my clothes, Hazzie Bear?" She mocked Gemma's childhood name she used to use when I was in 9th grade.

I rolled my eyes but nodded and walked over to the dresser to retrieve her clothes and then handed them to her.

She got dressed and I put my shirt on before we walked downstairs.

I thought we'd be the only ones that would be up, considering it was 9am and they usually sleep past 11 on nights like last night. I found out I was wrong as we came across Quinn on the barstool in the kitchen.

"You kids have fun last night?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows, but all I felt was confusion.

Izzy laughed and questioned her, "What do you mean fun?"

"Stop playing! Everyone knows what you two were up to last night."

Izzy and I looked at each other beyond confused and I spoke up.

"Quinn, I literally don't remember anything past the middle of truth or dare."

Quinn looked up at us from her phone and chuckled, not taking us seriously. Her smile slowly faded and she looked over at Izzy to see she wasn't smiling.

"Are you guys serious?" Quinn questioned, "Oh my god..you guys totally f-I mean. I don't know. It's just that Brit said she heard moaning."

"No we're not like that..yet."

"You mean to tell me you sleep together in the same room, every night, and don't have sex?"

"Yes." We both agreed at the same time.

"I mean I didn't hear it except for her because the rest of us were outside. Maybe Brit's lying."

"Yeah. Maybe." I said and we told Quinn we'd see her later as we left the house and got into the car, driving off.