epilogue

isabellles pov

:,(

"I'll call you whenever I need advice, Mum. I pinky swear." I smile and she mirrors my actions, putting her pinky finger up.

We seal the promise in a pink sweat shake and I throw my arms around her for what feels like the fifth time in the last minute.

"You can't break a pinky promise so I'm holding that to you." My mum chuckled and Natalia smiled at our exchange.

We were right in front of the line to security before I go to my gate and I was slowly but surely running out of time for a goodbye.

Quinn was by my side and Natalia was by my mum's.

My mum will be fine with her.

"Alright, I want to get in there so I'm not rushing to the gate."

"I'll see you soon. Don't be too upset and shut the telly off before you go to bed. You tend to forget." I laugh

My mum nods, hugging me one last time. I tell Natalia it was nice to get to know her in two hours.

You can't really know someone in that time period, but what are you gonna do?

I wave to them and I hear loud stomps on the concrete behind me as soon as Quinn and I start walking to security.

We whip our heads around to see Niall and Harry running towards us with Anne, Gemma and Harry.

"Don't break anything." Quinn spits out.

"We didn't wanna miss you." Niall breathes through wheezes due to the running they did.

"You guys do realize we can go through security together and grab lunch up there before we go to our gates..right?"

"Right, Harry? Yeah, we were just uhm..Gemma didn't want to not say goodbye."

I roll my eyes, knowing they are simply dumbasses because I spent a whole hour or two at the Twist's talking to Harry's family this morning.

After another ten minutes of saying goodbye to Anne, Gemma, Robin and my mum again...we were finally through security and seated at a restaurant by the boarding gates.

"You guys are gonna be so annoying facetiming and shît while I'm there trying to practice for my audition." Niall groans, finishing his burger.

He is sat next to Quinn across the table while Harry is very close to me in the booth, his right hand laced with mine on my thigh under the table.

"That salad wasn't enough. I'm gonna go get a bagel down at the stand by the restrooms. Anyone wanna join?" Quinn rambled and Niall immediately shoot out of his chair, saying he'd be happy to.

I laugh at his desperation and look over to Harry to see he already had his eyes on me.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"You've said that approximately eleven times last night." I giggled.

He shook his head, shifting his body towards me and bringing my legs to rest on him thighs. The position made me feel all the more closer to him.

"Our flights start boarding in an hour." I mumble quietly.

"As much as I'm once again, going to miss you, I'm not really worried about leaving you to live on your own with Quinn for two reasons."

"Do share."

"Well, one would be that you're going to find yourself and grow up and you need to live alone to become an adult, so I'm proud of that. The second and main reason I'm not worried is because if anyone starts giving you shït or flirting, Quinn will beat them up for me. Or you! I know you punch hard."

I laugh, leaning over and kissing him. His palm rests on the back of my neck, holding me in place for a longer kiss than I had anticipated.

We were both smiling idiots pulling away and the hour we had together soon turned to half an hour and we were parting ways to find our gates soon after that.

Harry held both of my hands in his and kissed my forehead.

His hand moved to my neck and I was confused at first, then realizing he was lightly touching the necklace that I had never taken off since the moment I had gotten it.

The necklace he gave me when we first got together.

He kissed the large numbers on the chain and pulled away.

"Not a goodbye. I'll see you soon."

I nod and we hug, kiss almost seven more times before I move to Niall, chuckling a hugging him goodbye.

Only five minutes later, we part ways, Quinn and I sitting by our gate.

"I can't believe we're gonna live together..in Los Angeles!" Quinn squeaks excitedly, causing me to chuckle, agreeing with her.

"Me neither, Quinn. Me neither."

Before we both knew it, we giddily hopped on a plane to LAX, not knowing what was to come in our adult lives.

END OF FOSTERED 1/2

☼☼☼

imma cry now. i'm sorry the epilogue is short but i couldn't think of anything else to write without it being boring. I got them leaving out and that's all this epilogue is since i want the sequel to start a certain way!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!

ilyyy all

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW IF YOU WISH

THANK YOU SM
XX