032

harry's pov

"Harry, wear something nice. It's a very important dinner." Robin spoke as he went through my drawers, trying to find something for me to wear to dinner.

"Well, what's so important about this dinner?" I asked and caught the article of clothing he threw at me.

"Harry no questions."

I nodded and took my shirt off, replacing it with the button up he handed me and started to button it.

"Harry! What in the world is that?" He roared away me, pointing to the butterfly tattooed on my stomach.

"I-don't know?" I blabbed but he looked at me with fuming eyes.

"We didn't say you could get more! Only the ship and birds. Harold, have you lost your god damn mind?" He laughed. He sounds like an actual sociopath.

"I got it for-somebody." I hid the truth from him. If he knew, which he probably does from what I just said, he would probably tell who it was for.

"My baby boy is in love!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and I shushed him, buttoning another two of my buttons on the shirt, leaving the first two undone.

"Shut the fuck up, Robin." I laughed and covered my face.

"Let's not let your mother find out about this."

I nodded and continued to get ready, pulling on slacks to go with the shirt.

"Why a butterfly?" He asked, sitting on the bottom bunk of the two beds I still had.

I looked to the floor and faced away from him to answer. "It's her favorite animal, or insect. To her, it means the transition of something. Whenever she sees one, she remembers how it was hard to transition away from her mum and her dad leave."

He nodded and stood up, starting his way out of my room.

"That's very sweet. Does she know that's why you got it?"

I shook my head and he chuckled, "I'm telling!"

I shook my head at him laughing and he mimicked my gestures, leaving the room to get ready.

❋✲❋

Dinner has been good so far. As I went to order my entree, I felt a large hand snaking up my thigh. I pushed his sneaky hand off and finished my order, smiling at the waitress.

I was surprised to see that this dinner was a family dinner, not for work. It consisted of some of Harry's aunts and uncles, as well as his cousins from Anne's side of the family.

The dinner was basically a catching up dinner. A family catching up dinner. I wasn't really spoken to unless it was from people I'd already met or Harry, Anne and Robin.

Harry's curious hand once again slid between my thighs, hanging out near my mid-thigh. As long as he keeps it stationary, we're good.

"So, Isabelle. How's school? Volleyball? That's what you play right?" Harry's older cousin, Blake, spoke lowly from across the table.

"Fine, and yeah. I'm captain of my team." I nodded, taking a chip from the middle of the table and dipping it into the queso dip.

"Of course you're captain. Women who are captains of teams are always drop dead gorgeous." He flirted and my eyes widened. Harry then decided it would be a perfect time to slide his hand upwards tightening his grip onto me. I looked around, seeing nobody from the family was paying any attention to what was said next.

"Blake, she's my girlfriend. Dumb fûck." Harry muttered the last part under his breath.

Blake's eyes widened and he leaned back in his chair. "I had no clue. I thought she was just your sister."

"She's not my sister! She is my best friend." Harry spoke lowly and I smiled at him.

Blake nodded and decided to tune in to whatever his mother, Anne's sister, were talking about.

"I'm still your best friend?" I whispered in his ear and he almost immediately nodded.

"You'll always be my best friend, baby." He mumbled into my ear in his raspy low voice, his lips touching with every syllable spoken.

"Then stop clutching my thigh so hard." I laughed and he loosened his grip.

The food came a few minutes later and the family started to talk to Harry about his future while I ate.

We arrived home late at night and Harry, Anne and Robin and I were watching a film in the living room.

"This is boring, I'm going to sleep." Anne said and Robin gasped, claiming this was the best movie of all time.

It was pretty boring. Robin followed after her and they closed the door behind him.

Harry pulled me by my ankles and slid me so my legs were across his lap and he leaned to his left, kissing me.

"Is that your favorite move? Pulling my ankles?" I giggled against him.

"Yes, along with kissing you." He gushed with widened eyes, gripping tightly onto my hip to make me straddle him. Once I was settled onto his lap, he pulled my thighs farther apart.

"Ow! Stop, Harry. My legs don't work that way." I grumbled, annoyed at him.

"Don't worry, we'll work on it." He smirked at me, letting go of my thighs and gripping my hips again.

I rolled my eyes at him and got off of him.

"I didn't mean it, Belle." He laughed and I looked at him, staring into his eyes. "Okay, maybe I did. I'm sorry, baby."

"Whatever. Turn off the tv. I'm going upstairs." I said to him and as I got to my room, I started to take off my clothes starting with my fuzzy socks I got earlier from China.

These socks are ankle socks, but the best $10 I've ever spent. I know, $10 is a lot for socks. They're so cute though, I promise. I got two pairs. One is a white pair and another is grey.

After my socks, I took off my romper that I had on for dinner, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and get ready for school tomorrow.

Halfway through washing my face, I heard the bathroom floorboard creaking behind me.

I screamed when I felt arms wrapping around my torso and puffy lips being pressed against my jaw. Of course, Harry.

"Don't do that!"

"I can't have you pissed at me before you go to sleep. That's dangerous for my life in the morning and rest of the week."

"Oh! So sneaking up on me and holding me against my will is your way of making me happy?"

I spun around against him, but after jumped on the countertop, staring down at him as he started to stutter.

"Well I-I just-not like I was-I was trying to eat you to be-I love you."

I smiled at him and leant down, stroking his surprisingly soft cheeks.

"I love you. The next time we watch a movie, don't you dare touch my ankles unless I initiate it first."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, let's go to my room. I want to show you something."

He smiled and pulled me off the counter, taking me back to my room.

-----------------
authors note:

it's been six days i'm sorry lol

i feel like these are just filler chapters but i'm trying to come up with when the major plot will come in hahxjx

comment your thoughts
vote please
follow?

thank you sm
xx