035

isabelles pov

"Harry, I'm not kidding stop it." I mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. It was very early in the morning and I wasn't in the mood.

"It's eleven. I'm just trying to wake you." He smiled, trying to shove his hand back into my shorts, playing with my underwear.

"Stop!" I yelled and he jerked his hand away. "I'm on my period, Harry. Just fücking lay with me if you're going to be like that."

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you were on it." He spoke lightly and kissed my shoulder, laying down next to me. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

I don't know why I just yelled at him, but it sort of happened. Now he's going to feel bad for the next hour or so, which now that I think of it, isn't that bad.

"I love you, Belle."

I smile and turn my head towards him, "I'm aware."

"That's all?" He exclaimed with a shocking expression laying across his face.

"I love you, too. Don't be a baby."

He flipped my body around so we were both facing each other and he leaned his face into mine, bumping our noses together playfully.

His soft lips quickly found mine and he held them together in a long kiss that he started to escalate by biting my bottom lip and tugging.

He released my my bottom lip from his teeth and replaced it with his tongue before slipping it between my lips. Before I could even try and fight for dominance, the doorbell had interrupted us.

"No!" He whined against my lips and pulled me closer.

"Nobody's home so I need to get it."

"Exactly," he smirked down at me and pecked my lips. "Nobody's home."

After that, he threw myself on top of him, causing me to sit on his upper thighs in a straddling position. He pulled my neck down to begin a kiss which I gladly continued. Right when our tongues met, I started grinding down on him, my center meeting his. He let out a low groan and moved his hands down to my bum, guiding me.

The doorbell rang again and he groaned unreasonably loud.

"I can never get any time for," He started and looked at me laughing at him. "I'll get it."

Right as her rolled me off of him, he pantsed me and ran downstairs

"That was so not necessary! Do you find joy in annoying me?" I shouted to him and didn't get an answer back.

"So rude." I mumbled to myself and pulled my shorts back up.

harry's pov

Chuckling, I walked down the stairs, faintly hearing my girlfriends banter. I got to the front door and unlocked the lock, swinging it open to see a familiar woman standing on my front step.

I looked behind me and thankfully Belle was still upstairs.

"You're not supposed to be here. We had a plan, Bethany."

"I couldn't wait. I need to see her. She'll be happy either way."

I groaned and heard her coming down the stairs, muttering a 'fine.'

Bethany smiled at me and I looked back at the staircase to Isabelle walking downstairs.

"Who is it? Santa Clause?" She asked excitedly and I chuckled but shook my head.

"Better. Come here." I grin and she furrows her eyebrows but grudges over to see who was behind the door.

Belle gasped and quickly made her way to her mother, wrapping her arms around her like it was the first time.