024

isabelles pov

I woke up throughout the night a couple times. Once I woke because the doorbell rung, to which I ignored because of Harry's tight grip around my torso. I woke up another time around 1am due to Anne, Robin and Gemma getting home and being quite rude.

Needless to say, I saw Robin come inside our room. I pretended to be asleep so now he knows about me and Harry, but it's honestly not stressing me out at all.

I woke up at 7:30 so I had almost 30 minutes to get ready if I got up and started getting ready now.

I attempted to swivel my way out of Harry's arms, but he just tightened his grip. I groaned and he mocked me by copying my groan.

Rude ass.

"Harry. I need to get ready."

He groaned for the second time in the past five minutes and cuddled his nose into my neck, mumbling, "No you don't, princess."

Let me say, I am no sappy bitch, but I could feel those butterfly shits that I read about so often. It let so nice.

Princess.

"Yes, yes I do." He laughed and moved his face out of my neck, but not before he stuck his tongue into my ear.

"Harry! You're so fucking gross!" I yelled and squirmed out of his grip. He laughed and stayed in bed while I climbed down and started to get ready.

"Where's my Pink underwear?" I asked him and I looked back to see him shrug.

"The lace thong?" He wiggles his brows and I nodded to which he responded with, "Yeah. Actually I think I wore those yesterday to my practice."

"Fuck off..found them!" I stated, excitedly, and went into the bathroom to change into them.

"Hey! What happened to changing in front of me?" He whined and I slipped them on.

Damn. These look sexy as hell.

 These look sexy as hell

"Things have changed." I said to him and walked back out, tugging my t shirt down to cover my bum. I heard the bed squeak and footsteps behind me as I rummaged through the drawers, looking for something to wear.

I felt a coolness around my rear and realized Harry had lifted my shirt, revealing my whole ass because of the thing I was wearing. I stood back up again and spun around, only for him to push me up and onto the dresser. I was now sitting on the high dresser as he stood in between my legs with his hands on my waist.

All I can say is things have escalated quickly.

Harry took my chin between his thumb and other fingers and pulled my lips down towards his. His lips left soft and moist as ever, almost like a baby's bottom.

Not that I've kissed baby's butts; that would be weird.

Kissing him would never be normal for me, but he sure made it easy due to the amount of times he pulls shit like this when I'm trying to do something important.

Harry's grip on my hips tightens when I wrap my legs his waist, pulling him impossibly closer. He lets out a small whimper or moan, I don't really know the difference. The kiss soon turned heated, but he pulled away and started a trail of wet kisses down my jawline, causing a light moan to escape me.

I think it all went to his head or something, because only a few seconds later, I felt his things dip behind my thong. I pulled away and grabbed his hands, bringing them to his chest. We stared at each other, breathlessly.

"I have to get ready, and quite frankly, so do you." I smirked and he nodded, leaning his forehead against my own.

He rolled his eyes in a playful manner, as we continued to get ready for the day.

❈❈❈

"Quinn, Jace can I talk to you?" I asked them and saw all the girls around us. "Alone please."

Jace nodded as did Quinn, and we walked to the private area we always do-the empty classroom that someone always leaves unlocked.

Harry had gone with his friends to first period early, but I wanted to talk to them before I went.

"So there might be little bit of a chance that Harry and I have been faking our relationship for the past two months." I spoke quietly but fast and looked up at them to see shock on both of their faces.

"What?!" Quinn yelled and Jace shushed her.

"That's so-are you serious?" Jace laughed and I nodded.

"We just wanted to trick people because it would be funny, but by doing that, he likes me and so we're actually-wait. I'm not even sure what we are. What if he doesn't want to be like-you know tog-"

Quinn and Jace both out their hands in the air, causing me to stop talking.

"I know for a fact that Harry has been crushing on you for a while. Thats probably why he did this bet thing. To get closer to you."

I smiled, thinking of all the events leading up to his shenanigans this morning. I felt my cheeks become red, so I brought my hands up to them, covering it.

"Why are you turning red? Did you guys fu-"

"No!" I whispered quickly to them and smiled. "Okay, c'mon Jace. Bye Quinn."

We walked the short way to Biology and we finally arrived. I was having an inner anxiety attack. Do I sit on my normal spot with Jace or should we sit in the back with Harry, Drake, Niall, Brit and D-

Derrick isn't there. That would make a lot of sense considering everything that happened between him and Harry. They are basically a no-go now.

Jace actually decided for me and walked to the back, sitting next to Britt. They started their conversation and I sat next to Harry.

He leaned over to me and put his lips severely close to my ear.

"Hey, baby. When can we smash?" He whispered through giggles and I looked over at him. His eyes were red, and he was being annoyingly inappropriate.

Why is he high at our high school?

Is that why they call it high school? Because people get high here?

I should be a stand up comedian!

"Are you insane? Why are you high right now?" I whispered and he shrugged, attempting to kiss me but I lightly pushed him off.

"I got bored." He shrugged and trailed his hand to my inner thigh. I have no clue what has gotten into him-except weed.

"Harry, stop. I'm pissed at you." I tried to stand my ground but a smile grew on my face as his fingers slid higher up my leg. "Stop." I laughed and snatched his hand, holding it in my own.

Harry brought our intertwined hands up to his mouth and kissed my knuckles almost four times like they do in royalty.

"For you..my princess." He murmured and I looked at what he was holding.

I gasped and saw that he was holding a long black velvet box that could only hold a bracelet or necklace. Harry handed it over and I took it into my hands with an unstoppable smile on my face. I slowly opened the box and looked at what appeared to be a gold chained necklace that had two numbers on it.

10 and 14.

----------------
authors note

hey lads!! honestly they're always high. This is fun to write but aww the necklace!!

leave a comment
vote
follow??

thank you sm
xx