030

harry's pov

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no."

"Pretty please, mummy?"

"Harry! I'm not allowing Isabelle to move back into your room. As a family, we need your hormone levels to drop from an eleven to a solid four and a half." She laughed at her humor.

"If anything, it's her! She is the one who-"

"I'd rather not hear about your excuses. Robin and I are at work for most of the evening, as well as Gemma. That should be enough time in the day to accomplish whatever you need."

"Did you just hint at..never mind. Love you mummy."

She rolled her eyes and I walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich. Right as I started to gather the ingredients, I heard the doorbell ring.

It was around 9 am on a Sunday, so it was weird for someone to be here. Everyone in the house was asleep, excluding my mum and I.

"I got it." I said to my mum and she went back to looking at her phone. I put down the and of cheese on the counter and walked to the front door, unlocking it and seeing the brunette girl that almost ruined my relationship.

"Harry! So glad you opened the door. I was wondering if you could get my vape back from Izzy?"

I looked behind me and saw nobody was looking so I stepped out the door, shutting it behind me. I could not let my mom hear what was going on.

"You truly think I don't remember that you made me have sex with you?" I asked her, fining with anger. "You have the nerve to come and ask for your $30 vape? You're lucky if you even get it back, Brittany."

"Made you? I did not make you! You didn't necessarily ask, but it's not like I forced it." She gasped.

"Yeah because I didn't tell you to stop? Leave Brittany. I told her what happened, so don't be surprised when she sees you." I rasped and she had an unsettling look on her face like she had something else to say.

"Just so you know, I'm not on birth control." She whispered and I looked up at her.

She has got to be kidding me. Of course.

"Are you serious?" I yelled at her. "If you're pregnant, you can figure it out with the friends you have left. It's not my fault that you weren't on a pill. I didn't want to have sex with you!"

"Harry! Stop yelling. What going on-Oh Brittany. Fancy seeing you here." Isabelle laughed, ironically. If she knew what Brittany just said, she sure as hell wouldn't be laughing.

"Do you have my vape?"

"Do you have an apology?" Isabelle countered back.

Brittany sighed and looked away from Isabelle. She started her walked back to her car after saying one last thing.

"Don't be surprised if you get jumped because you didn't get it back."

"Oh I'm gonna get beat up? By who? You? One of your ghetto bitches? I'd love to see that! If you want it back so bad, all you have to do is apologize."

"Sorry." She states in a monotone filled voice

"Sorry? How about 'sorry i forced your boyfriend to sleep with me', 'i'm sorry i lied about where i was going' or you know 'i'm sorry i'm a fake bitch' any of those would've worked perfectly."

"I'm a bitch? You made Harry work for you for years! I was just giving him a glimpse to what he's missing. Can't believe you won't do anything with Harry but you sure as hell jumped at the opportunity with Lo-"