010

I would like to advise you all that i have no fucking clue how the foster adoption process works so be prepared to read the most unrealistic shit you've ever read :))

{not edited}

isabelles pov

It was raining when we got outside, so Harry ran out to his car and pulled up to the front of the school so I wouldn't get drenched. I got into his black jeep wrangler and he sped out of the parking lot. He was literally soaking wet and I kind of felt bad. Wait, maybe it was sweat from the thirty second run he just took? Probably not.

"You're going to flip this fucking jeep, Harry!" I laughed while yelling at him. I looked over to him and he just said something along the lines of 'oh well' but I was too busy worrying.

He soon slowed down once we approached a stop light. He looked over at me and laughed before asking me a question.

"Okay this is gonna sound really fucking weird, I know..but everyone thinks we're dating. I was wondering if you'd want to like pretend to? Just to trick everyone. Even my coach thinks we're dating!"

I stared at him for a solid thirty seconds, thinking about what he proposed as he stared back at me, waiting for an answer. It would definitely be hilarious. I know Harry has at least five, maybe 6 girls that are literally head over heels for him. It would help them back off if we did this.

"You're right. Imagine Alysa when she finds out." I giggled and he laughed. I nodded, agreeing to this deal.

"You will?"

"Hell yeah, baby!" I joked and he rolled his eyes as pulled into a parking spot at the court.

✵✵✵

We met Anne and Robin in the middle of the hallway. Robin looked at us weirdly and that's when Harry and I both realized we were still wearing our sports clothes. Shit.

"I totally forgot to change!" I exclaimed and apologized to the both of them.

"You both look like a sweaty mess. Harry and Iz..you're really embarrassing. You're at a court. Not god damn Burger King." Robin whisper-yelled at us and we shrunk down. You know that feeling you get when your parents yell at you and you can't speak because you're so scared. Like you physically cannot speak or you'll burst into tears?That's how we felt. Robin is one scary man when he's mad or upset with you.

Robin and Anne walked ahead of us and Harry whispered in my ear.

"Dickhead. We said sorry."

"Uh you mean..me? I'm the one who said sorry. You just stood there!"

He simply rolled his eyes as we walked into the private court room.

The judge went through the regulations and shit that I probably should've listened to, but barely did. Harry was really trying to distract me the whole time by tickling the back of my neck and grabbing the backs of my thighs, right where my volleyball spandex ended.

"Alright if Anne, Robin and Isabelle would step forward and all sign here."

"Ha ha! She didn't call your name." I laughed at Harry as I stepped forward and signed my name in the appropriate blanks.

"Also Miss Isabelle," The judge began as I looked up at her. "Would you like to keep your last name as Reyes or change it to Twist?"

I was literally confused. Doesn't she mean Styles? Oh wait, Robin's last name is Twist; not Styles.

"Um..I'll just keep it as Reyes."

The judge nodded while scrubbing something down onto the adoption papers.

"Alright Isabelle Reyes. You all are done here!"

We all smiled at her and exited the room, stopping in the hallway.

"Well," Robin started and rubbed his hand against my head, making my hair frizz up. "Welcome to the family kid."

"You whores! You said I was part of the family in freshman year!" I objected and they all laughed, shaking their heads. Robin and Anne said they'd meet us at home and told us to drive safely.

Harry and I hopped into his Jeep and he started the car, starting the drive to the place I finally felt like I could call home. Maybe it was that now my last name was legally Twist, or maybe it was the fun deal Harry and I made..but I really felt part of a family again.

We walked into the house when we arrived, closing the door behind us. Harry followed me upstairs to get changed out of our clothes.

Harry shut the door behind us and took his shirt off.

Since when did you get abs?

"Just recently. I've been working out and I'm glad you noticed." he smirked at me and I felt my cheeks become rosy for the first time due to something Harry had said.

Did I really say that out loud?

"Yeah you did."

I groaned and started to change clothes.

"You know since we're dating now, I don't think it's appropriate to see each other naked anymore."

"Shut up, Harry. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Like best friends shouldn't..ugh never mind. By the way we've never seen each other fully naked."

He was about to argue with me but I interrupted him with an inappropriate question.

"Harry..you haven't seen my tits..so you haven't seen me naked." I whispered to him and he looked down at my clothed chest.

"You're right. A man can only dream." he whispered and knew he made a mistake when he received a hard slap to his chest, leaving a few fingerprints on his white skin.

He cursed at me and I shrugged. He'll be fine. He really should learn to not make comments like that when I'm arguing with him.

"I only said that because you're my girlfriend now, remember?"

"Oh fuck off. I'm only your girlfriend at school or when we're in public."

We eventually got finished changing into a more comfortable outfit. I wore a sports bra and short shorts because the air conditioning doesn't work in some parts of the house, while Harry wore a black tank top and basketball shorts. He looked like an actual frat boy. He had the swooped brunette hair, the mesmerizingly beautiful eyes-

I did not just say Harry has beautiful eyes.

I'm not gonna lie though. His eyes are gorgeous.

Anne called us down and said that dinner was ready. We raced each other downstairs, and of course, he won. He only won because his fatass took up the whole space on the stairs. I literally couldn't pass him.

We got downstairs shortly, and grabbed a plate of steak and mashed potatoes that Robin had made for us.

All of us sat at the dinner table and conversed about our day as we ate. Robin and Harry talked about shit Anne and I didn't care about, while Anne and I talked about shit that Harry and Robin didn't care about. This is how almost every family dinner went. We would talk as little groups. Sometimes Harry and I would talk about school or some shit we forgot was due the next day, and Anne and Robin would talk about work. It happens like this every dinner we ever eat together.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
-------------
authors note:

new chapter!! these Rw coming in really frequently because I literally can't stop and I have a lot of ideas.

What do you guys think about the bet Harry and Iz have??

Let me know!

Comment
Vote and stuff <33
✵✵✵