047

(A/N: inline comments would be greatly appreciated!! :))

isabelles pov

Harry was parked in my driveway in a silence. I reached for the door handle and told him I'd see him sometime this week, he grabbed my wrist.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I want to hang out at my pool with Quinn, Drake, Niall and Ja-," He spoke to quickly, sighing when he let Jace's name almost slip out of his mouth. I reached my hand out to his cheek and kissed his skin where my hand was placed.

"Yeah, I'll text Quinn and you can text Niall and Drake?" He nodded to my question and I waved, getting out of his jeep. I entered my house and saw him drive away.

My mum was sat in the living room as usual and she gasped at my thigh. I looked down and remembered I had stitches. I almost forgot from the emotional rollercoaster that happened with Harry.

I put my hands up and explained what had happened before she released Momzilla on the town. Her eyes were on the stitches almost the whole time with wide eyes until I told her what happened with Harry.

"Oh, baby. Why would you break up with him?" She asked and I shrugged, sitting next to her on the sectional couch. I think my body has cried enough tonight because I'm dry eyed. "You could've made long distance work. Harry and you are so faithful to each other."

I huffed and felt myself tearing up. Here I go again. I miss him and haven't even left for California yet.

"He's so beautiful mum. When he's out there on The X Factor becoming the superstar I know he is, people are going to tempt him to cheat on me or something. It's better for us to be apart and as much as I don't want to, it's going to be better. I know it's selfish, but I cannot handle the stress of girls hitting on him every chance they get and I can't tell them to fûck off. Harry's the same way. He needs to tell guys to leave me alone because that's the type of person he is. To top it off, it's a singing competition. He will have no time to talk to anyone really because he needs to focus. I'm modeling and if we were simply doing something simpler, I'd never do this." I ranted through harsh breaths, choking on my sobs at the end.

My mom hummed to me, stroking my hair to try and steady my breathing.

"Baby, did you tell Harry the truth or any reason to breaking up for the fact?" She asked and I sniffed.

"I mean, I think he knows distance and our lives would be too complicated. I didn't say that my stupid jealousy would get the best of me."

She sighed, pushing my hair behind my shoulders and wiping underneath my eyes to rid my tears.

"Belle you need to breathe and stop crying. You're going to make yourself sick."

I nodded and she rubbed my back as I took deep breaths.

"How about you go take a bath and I'll make you the banana sundae you love."

I nodded again, standing up from the couch and making my way to my room. When I got there, I ripped my clothes off and walked into my bathroom. I filled up the bathtub and looked at myself in the mirror, shocked by the fact that just twenty-four hours ago Harry and I were in his room not knowing we'd be in heartbreak the next day.

I had three love bites littered on my collar bone from yesterday morning. I picked up the chain from around my neck that had the date of when Harry and I had gotten together, smiling at the double meaning.

I stripped the rest of my clothes off and got into the hot water, trying to relax and focus on the excitement of one of my dreams finally coming true since I was in middle school.

As much as I try and let Harry slip my mind, I can't seem to do it. He has been in my life for as long as I can remember. He took me out of bad situations and got me things the second I needed them.

I know I won't be able to forget every memory we had together. Not anytime soon at least.

❁❁❁

harry's pov

I sped home when Isabelle got inside her house. I could hear my heart thumping loudly in my chest like it was going to burst at any moment. I slammed my Jeep into park in front of my house and got out, walking into my house.

I slammed the door behind me and saw nobody heard.

"What's your problem?" I saw Gemma come from out of the corner.

Never mind.

"Nothing." I yelled and she jumped, eyes widened. I opened the fridge, leaning my forehead against the cold top shelf. "Isabelle has to go model in California next week."

She nodded, shrugging her shoulders.

"You're leaving next week. Why are you acting like you didn't know you'd be leaving. Wouldn't you rather her do something she's wanted to for a while than sit here waiting for you?"

I attempted to shut the fridge on my head, but it unfortunately didn't work.

"Harry, stop that." She groaned and grabbed my arm, dragging me away from the fridge before she shut it.

She walked me over to the living room and sat down, motioning me to sit next to her by smiling and patting the cushion next to her.

I roll my eyes but take a seat, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I knew that this would've ended soon. I just didn't really think about it until she said she has to leave. I guess it's better this way, but she was crying and it made me cry. We were both just fücking crying in my Jeep. It's not like we're even trying long distance. She just doesn't want to. Does that mean she doesn't love me, Gem?" I sniffle and she shakes her head.

"In no way does this mean she doesn't love you. I know you're going to hate me but when you love someone you have to let them go sometimes. Life isn't easy and shït happens making relationships hard sometimes. I know for a fact that she loves you and probably too much. When you let someone go, you just have to hope you don't will find your way back again. I know when she's America's Top Model and you're a superstar on tour that you'll be the hottest American couple. You're both great."

"You dumbass! I'm not American."

"Damnit. Well-you're missing the point, Harold. Grow a pair, go follow your dreams, and when you both have steady incomes...bam you're back together."

I groaned and she copied me, but louder.

" I know she'll be successful. I mean it's not like she's competing with anyone. She literally got signed to an agency. I, however, have to be in a singing competition where I might not even get past the audition."

"Don't be so dramatic. You'll be fine. Just don't break Isabelle's heart by dating someone who she'll think is prettier than her. Date someone ugly."

I rolled my eyes and wiped under my eyes, getting up from the couch. I said goodnight to my sister and walked upstairs to get ready for tomorrow.

The first day of Belle and I hanging out with our friends after the breakup just an hour ago.

---------------------
authors note:

wow i love not being able to update on time. what happens is i write a little at one time and then kind of forget that i didn't finish it and then i realize i need to more.

anyways hope you enjoyed this melodramatic chapter!!

comment
vote
follow?

thank you sm
xx