4

Taehyung's POV

I walked towards the place she always goes to whenever she is messed up.

As I reached I saw her silouhette sitting on the railing and looking at the river in front of her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked while taking a seat next to her.

"I'm fine." She tried assuring me.

"No, you're not. And it's okay if you wanna cry and let it out." I tried telling her although I know that she would never cry in front of anyone.

"I don't want to, whenever I did, everyone always called me weak, I don't want to be weak anymore." She said sadly.

"Crying isn't something bad. A person is weak if they don't cry at all."

"Can you take me home." She said looming at me deeply.

"Of course." I replied showing her my box smile hoping for her to smile back.

"Kaja."

Back Home.

AERUM'S POV

We reached and I was praying that my mother isn't here anymore.

Instead I was greeted by Ara.

"Hey, you good."

"Hmm." I replied shortly.

"Sorry dear. Go get some sleep." She retorted.

I went up before saying bye to Tae Tae.

ARA'S POV

I just hope things between Mom and her cone to an end.
Mom might have been rude and mean with Aerum throughout the years but she does regret it.

She has to. After all, it was the first time Aerum talked back.
Atleast she knows how she feels now.

Anyways her birthday is coming up and I'll try my best to make it her best one.

----------------------------

AERUM'S POV

I woke up and in front of me were the two people who I love the most singing for me.

"Happy birthday to you dear Aerum"

Tae and Ara were in front of me with a small cupcake in their hand with a tiny candle that I found very cute.

I blew the fire (A/N bultouranae) off the candle and hugged both of them tightly.

We spent the morning getting ready for the party that Ara was throwing tonight.

I was wearing an aqua blue dress that fell upto my knee with a black leather jacket.

"Ready." Ara asked as she was standing next to the door.
"You look so pretty Aerum." She said while fangirling.

"I know." I replied flipping my hair and then giggling while walking towards my sister.

"Oh and are you excited to meet your soon to be brother in law."

"Of course I am." I said excited.

We left in my car and drove to the club.

After a ride of 15 minutes we reached and got in and I was greeted by some of my friends along with Tae who was smiling so hard.

"C'mon cut the cake." Tae said and pulled me and place a knife in my hands. I cut a piece and giving the first one to Ara. And followed by Tae.

And soon everyone received a pice and all started dancing to the songs played by the DJ.

I wasn't much of a social person. So I just sat in a corner while taking to Tae.

"So you're finally an adult huh" Tae said and smirking and nudging my arm.

"Yup" I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"Ara, this is the man I was talking to you about. The love of my life. The one who I am going to spend my life with. Jeon Jungkook."

We got interrupted by Ara as she was introducing a young man in front of us.
Probably 25 or below.

He stared at me so deeply as if he could see through my soul.
I stared at his features.
His nose, perfect coffee brown eyes, that looked like they were shaped by God himself.
His lips thin, with a reddish pink colour to it and his chiseled jaw line.

I couldn't help staring at him.

"And Jungkook, this is Aerum my sister."

He looked gently at me this time. And soon smiled at me, at that moment I felt completely flustered, his cute bunny teeth that braced his smile took over the complete manly aura that his features showed off first.

It was the first time that I felt something like it in my entire life.
And the next second I knew that I need to get those feelings away.

They are wrong, so wrong.
I shrugged and smiled back.

"HI,  I'm Aerum. I hope we can be good friends."

To be continued