25

AERUM'S POV

It was extremely awkward, knowing that I was caught red handed. She was waiting for my answer while I was cooking up whatever story I could within a minute.

"I was just taking a stroll around, you know. Some time alone. I've been kinda messed up lately."

I said to her as my voice got quieter with every word I said, being well aware, how much of it was true.

Her eyes saddened and I couldn't help but feel bad.

"What was so messed up that you couldn't share with me? Tae clearly said that you both hadn't made any plans for today." She said and started walking closer to me.

Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door that diverted both of our attention.

Ara went before me to open the door and I swear I felt my veins popping.

Jungkook just came in and hugged her like it was the first time he saw her in ages.

Ara immediately noticed the red mark on his cheek.

I slapped him that hard? Ara was carresing it and I could see a sense of worry.

I was starting to get nervous, afraid that he would tell her I was the one who did it.

"Oh God! Jungkook this looks like a handprint." She said to him and he sneakily glared at me.

The moment he did that a voice in me said the word "busted".

I looked at the ground.

"Mom slapped me cause I wasn't waking up." He said with a little pout and Ara smiled at him. Did they forget that I was right here?

Ara turned back to me and came closer. 

"Look Aerum, I don't know what it is that you are hiding from me. But I need to know in order to help you."
She softy whispered.

"I can't force you into anything, but please share with me whenever you feel like."

She said and smiled before walking back to Jungkook, who turned the killing glare into a sweet smile as soon as Ara turned back.

Ara said a few things to him before turning to the kitchen. Jungkook soon walked towards me with a smirk.

"You shouldn't have slapped me Babygirl. Now you have now idea what I'm gonna do, just you wait."

He said and his voice sent me so many chills allover.

With that he slid his palms into the pocket of his jeans and walked to where Ara was standing.

My blood boiled but my heart was scared, worried of what he planned to do.

I ignored it all and went back to my room.

"Stupid little shit thinks he can do anything."

I whispered to myself before slamming the bedroom door behind me.

• • • • • • •

I went down as I was already bored. I was in there for five hours, I was famished.

When I reached down, I saw the couple. Ara was just turning to me when suddenly Jungkook pulled her to face him.

Soon kissing her after.

I was mad for sure, but the thought that this guy thinks I'm some jealous fucktard wasn't something I wanted.

I ignored it and walked pass them, grabbing an apple from the fridge and making my way back.

Seriously, does this guy think I'm some desperate bitch. He opened his eyes and looked at me while kissing her. I just scoffed in return.

He thought? Two can play at that.

I just raised my eyebrow and left the place, running back to my room to eat the cold apple.

• • • • • • •

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I left the kiss and looked back at the stairs she just walked up.

"I know you love me, but I love my sister too you know." Ara said and turned once more only to frown.

"Aerum went back up?" She said and I pulled her back to me.

"She's probably just chilling in her room." I said to her as my arms embraced her small body.

I hugged her and smiled in her warmth. I love this woman so much, but I need to get rid of Aerum. I need to hate her, but everyday it just gets harder and harder.

After the kiss I shared with her, it was even more difficult.

But this what she just did to me lit a fire of vengeance within. Now I wasn't going to let her off. I would do everything for her to detest me.

Maybe that's the only way for me to be able to hate her. I smirked at how I was planning to get back at her.

Just wait dear Aerum, I'll never forget how you slapped me. The game's on. Just pray that you don't fall for me.

TBC