13

AERUM'S POV

I sighed while looking at my puffy eyes, I cried due to immense guilt.

I realised that I do have feelings for Jungkook, and I felt horrible for it. I heard Ara calling me from downstairs and so I quickly went to her.

My eyes softened when I saw Tae. Ara was in the kitchen so me and Taehyung were the only ones in the living room. He frowned as he looked at me.

"Is everything ok Aerum? Your eyes are puffy. Have you been crying?" He asked softly and once again I was washed away with guilt.

I held his wrist and pulled him behind me. I brought us outside before shutting the front door and soon started crying. I felt so weak.

Taehyung looked shocked, but he soon hugged me and tried comforting me.

"C'mon." He said and walked us towards his car.

He drove us to his house and we soon went to his room. Shutting the door behind us, Tae soon pulled me making me face him.

"Aerum tell me what's wrong right now!" He said sternly and made me sit on his bed.

I sighed. I told him about everything, about me liking Jungkook, about the kiss we shared, everything that happened.

I looked down as I was finished, when I looked at him I felt like he was hurt. His expression seemed like he was mad.

"So you like him?" He asked me.

I nodded with my head still down. I felt his body close to me and soon he pulled me into his embrace.

"It's okay to feel like that Aerum, it's not your fault. None of us can control our heart. But I don't know how to help you. He is already engaged to her. It's only a few weeks before they become one. I think it's better if you forget him."

He said softly while my head was on his chest.

I couldn't say anything back. What he said was right. I couldn't fall for a person who belongs to someone else. Especially if that someone else is my own elder sister.

I pulled away and nodded. A smile appeared on my face when I looked back at him, he always helped me in such situations.

"You know Aerum, try looking for it. I'm sure there's someone better than Jungkook for you."

He said and gave me his box smile which made me jump on him, pulling him in a tight hug.

"Thank you Tae Tae!!" I said with a muffling voice and he laughed at me.

We spent the rest of the day with food and movies, I did my best to get Jungkook out of my head. Luckily I didn't think about him even once in this entire evening.

I just hoped it would be the same when I meet him face to face.

It was already night and so I took my leave from Taehyung's house.

He dropped me back, as soon as we reached he waited for me to walk up to the door and then he drove back and I waved at him as he left.

Sighing softly before reaching to turn the knob, I was shocked to see the door opening. I looked up to see who opened it from inside and I felt my adrenaline rush when my eyes made contact with those of Jungkook's.

He looked back at me, shocked at first but then he smiled at me.

"Hey Aerum!" He said and I saw Ara standing behind him, smiling at me happily.

I was thankful to Jungkook that he didn't tell Ara about my stupidity from last night, but at the same time I knew I couldn't keep it up. I had to stay away from Jungkook, or who knows, I might kiss him again some day.

I just smiled softly before pushing my way through the door and speed walking to my room.

I shut the door and immediately kept my hand over my mouth, my breathing fastened from how fast I walked up here.

I slowly walked towards the shelf and placed my things on it. Soon I stood in front of my window from all the noises I could hear.

I looked outside and saw Jungkook and Ara in front of his car. They were talking about something and I was just looking at them, I was shutting the curtain when I suddenly stooped as I saw Jungkook taking hold of her hand.

He held her hand in his and smiled as he talked to her. My heart was burning for some reason and I tried to hide myself as much as I could. Yet I kept a gaze on the couple.

My eyes stinged when I saw how he pulled her body towards him as he laid his hands around her waist, soon after a few words he pulled her in and kissed her. The moment she wrapped her arms around his neck I shut the curtains close.

I felt my eyes hurting and I quickly shut them, trying my best to not cry at this moment. Since when was I this weak? That too because of a guy who was never even mine to begin with.

I turned the lights down and threw my body on the bed. Why? Why did it hurt this much? I met him like a week ago.

I just hope they get married soon and I can get my freaking mind out of all this pain.

To be continued....