52

***
A month had passed and I still felt ever so hurt, we were now married. In the eyes of everyone. Yet my heart didn't accept the fact, did I belong to this person. By heart by soul, or was it only by paper.

After knowing what I did, what happened, being so aloof and indifferent from who I was, who I loved. I felt sick knowing how horrible I was at seeing through things.

What now? It was scary enough to know that my heart was slowly belonging to someone. Someone it wasn't supposed to.

***

"Aerum come down quick everyone's waiting!" I heard my mom yell from out the door catching me off guard and making me leave a slight chuckle.

"Be right there!" Finally the reception, Tae and I had a lovely wedding, one that I cherished, every second was a bliss.

"Tch, girls. Move aside." I heard Jimin say as I was struggling with my hair.

He had me sit down, careful not to ruin my garment. The night Jimin was waiting for, the reception. He kept on going about all the games he had arranged for us.

"I swear, Yoongi  could be a better hairdresser than you ever could." He remarked and I elbow him with a little smile. Jimin and Yoongi were officially dating for a while now.

Jimin was desperately waiting for when Yoongi would man up and propose. We'll have to wait long for that one.

"Done." He exclaimed once done setting my hair into place. It looked pretty to be honest.

He held my hand sweetly bringing me out the hall, I immediately spot Tae. I wanted to see how excited he was, whether he felt the same as I. I felt a bit down to see him blankly staring at the floor as my mom welcomed the guests who I had no knowledge of.

As I walked towards Tae, he noticed my presence and looked up immediately. Soon walking towards me instead. I stopped for him to reach me expecting him to say something but he simply grabbed my wrist, pulling me to where no one was.

It wasn't harsh but it wasn't the the way he always held me, which in a way did worry me.

"Tae?" No answer. I waited for him to stop and soon he did, once we were in an empty spare room.

"If I ask of you something, will you be true and answer me?"
He asked seriously and I could only nod. Staring right into the pupil of his deep brown eyes.

He hands me a piece of thick paper and I read it, soon recognising the name of the hospital.  Looking over I find my name and signatures agreeing to the terms of ....

I immediately look up to Taehyung  and question him.

"What sort of joke is this?" I ask him, trying my best to not sound angry and I end up sounding annoyed.

"You tell me, that isn't even a fake sign."

He says and I can see his Adam's apple bob, he was nervous. He wanted me to say no, there was that despair, reflecting clearly in the glistening of his eyes.

"I didn't sign this, you believe me right?" I ask, softer this time.

"Every time I try finding reasons to believe that this is a big fat lie, I only find more reasons that say it's true." He says, his hands quivering slightly. 

Why was this happening now?

He left the room after handing me the paper. I held myself from falling down to my knees. My eyes glistening as well from the tension within me, despite knowing I wasn't wrong I was afraid, afraid of loosing him.

I composed myself before walking out back to the hall.

"Where were you? We're gonna start any minute now."

Mom tells me but I don't answer, there he was once again seated on the same chair as before. Just like I found him, staring blankly at the ground beneath.

I was nervous to say the least, my heart quivered. Throughout the night when the adults partied, congratulating our upcoming happy married life, drinking expensive wine and just jiving to the lively music, I was quietly trying to swallow down my glass of champagne. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen after the crowd got heavy, heck I couldn't even follow after him.

Looking up I see a pair of eyes stare at me, pair of eyes that I could never fail to recognise. Jeon Jungkook.

We stared at each other for only a few seconds before he broke into a pretty smile. What was up with this guy? My blood boiled seeing him here.

I put down my glass harshly onto the table next to me before walking to him, as a result he starting walking backwards, it soon turned in to me following him.

I see him walk out of the main door and I make my way behind him when I happened to brush against someone roughly, it was a girl probably younger to me. She said a quick sorry with an apologetic smile but I couldn't respond. I needed to go after that guy.

I reach out to see two men who looked like they were in the middle of an argument, just what I feared. Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung threw hands first, reaching for Jungkook's collar. I had to stop them.

"Tae!" I yelled at once and he stopped.

His fist close to punching Jungkook's jaw, he looks at me and that was the angriest I saw Taehyung. He glared at me for a second that felt like eternity before he looked back at Jungkook, pushing him roughly.

Tae speed walked to his car, soon shutting himself in and driving away, I needed to confront him.

Ignoring Jungkook who was on the floor I immediately take my car out following him. It took a few minutes but I saw him. Driving with full speed, giving me anxiety. It was late at night and a bit humid, the traffic was nothing calming and I was afraid this boy was gonna hurt himself.

I quickly increase my speed and soon came a turning point. After then it was all black.

"AERUM!"

TBC