27

AERUM'S POV

A week passed so quickly, the trip to the amusement park was amazing while it lasted. Me and Jungkook were in much better terms. It was like he was back to the person I had first met.

"Aerum-ah!" I heard Tae's voice behind me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ara's waiting." He said and smiled wide. I got off my bed and jogged to him. When I got out of my room, Tae clutched his palms on each of my shoulders making me walk faster.

I heard him chuckling behind me and I just shook my head.

Reaching the living room, I saw Ara and Jungkook ready in their casual clothes along with my mom and Mrs.Jeon.

We were picking out bridal wear and suits for Jungkook, both of them looked so happy.

"Aerum, you'll be coming with us. You could tell us what Ara likes the most."

Mrs. Jeon whispered to me with a warm smile.

I nodded and looked up to Jungkook, he already had his eyes on me. I smiled at him and he did back.

Soon we left and on reaching there, Tae went along with my mom and Ara. I went along with Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook.

I got seated on one of the little couches, waiting for the vendeuse to show us all the designs.

It's true that when it comes to fashion, females have a thousand more options than men. But Holy crap, there were a million designs on a simple black suit.

After a long search I found a really pretty one. It was a black suit but with dark blue linings. Knowing how much Ara likes the color, I had to ask about it to his mom.

She took a short inspection of the elegant suit and smiled at me after.

"It's delightful." She said and took the suit up, walking to the vendeuse for the purchase.

Now it was Jungkook in front of me, his eyes had a glistening shine under the bright lights above us.

He got up and walked closer to me.

"Thank you!" He said and smiled with his bunny teeth.

His mom came back with a loving smile.

"We're getting this one." She said and pecked my cheek.

Back at home...

"Unnieeee~" I cooed for the hundredth time but it still had zero effect on her.

I really wanted to see the dress she picked out with mom but she just wouldn't show me.

She says she wants it to be a surprise for me.

I never casually called her unnie, she wasn't much older than me anyway.

"Aerum stop acting like a kid." She warned and I gave her a glare which soon turned into a smirk.

"Fine, I wouldn't tell you about the suit I picked for Jungkook either." I said and she looked at me.

I kept staring at her like a creep until she could breakdown. I really wanted to see that dress.

She sighed before getting up and bringing the cover from the other room.

She laid it out and I saw that it was somehow matching to the suit we bought for Jungkook.

It was so pretty, the borders having dark blue lace and a bow with the same color. It was just divine.

I cooed out of how marvelous it looked and she smacked my head.

I pouted and looked at her as she sat on the bed beside me.

Her hand was caressing the dress and she had a little smile on her face. She was content.

"This means so much to me Aerum-ah, I'm finally getting married to the man I've always loved. I don't know what I would do without him."

She said and I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"Hey hey..." I exclaimed and hugged her body while little tears escaped her eyes.

"You're getting married to this man, then why are you crying?" I said as my hands cupped her cheek.

She looked at the engagement ring on her finger before looking at me.

"I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling about it." She said and I frowned.

Did Jungkook..?

She rubbed off her tears.

"Don't worry, it isn't Jungkook. It's just, I feel scared about loosing him. I never did before, I don't understand why now."

She said and my eyes softened.

How could I even dream of loving this man? The sister who took care of me when no one else did. She always loved me more than I loved myself.

And that's how I'm repaying her?

I just shook my head to get rid of these thoughts and smiled at her once again.

"Forget it, he loves you right. That's all that matters." I said and she smiled back at me.

"Oh, tell me now. What kind of suit did you get for Jungkook?" She asked me so intently, I just giggled.

"Well dear sister, I wouldn't like to ruin the surprise." I said and laughed before running out of the room with Ara screaming behind me.

"AERUM YOU BETRAYED ME!" She screamed helplessly and I just laughed at her. Like I was going to reveal it, let it just be a surprise for her.

TBC