7

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I kept blinking my eyes and shocked that she was kissing me so gently.
Me and Ara had kissed before. But never this gently.
Aerum slowly stopped and then look at me dearly and smiled. She slowly kept her head on my chest and within seconds I could hear light snores.

I smiled slightly while thinking of how she slept in a few seconds after leaving my heart so flustered. I felt my face to be red.

I slowly carried her in my arms and walked back to my car.
I was just wishing that she wasn't sober enough to hear my heart beating so loud.

I layed her softly in the back seat and started driving to her house.

I knocked on the door and handled Aerum in my arms. Ara opened the door with a huge smile as she saw me. The smile soon turned into a worried expression as she saw her sister asleep in my arms.

"What happened to her kookie?" She asked while giving me place to enter the house.

"She accidently drank something alcoholic, she's fine just let her rest. She'll probably wake up tomorrow morning though." I said as Ara walked me towards the bedroom and I layer her body on the bed.

She quickly curled herself into a small ball. It made me chuckle and yet another blush crept up my cheeks as I recalled how she kissed me.

No. I shouldn't think of it anymore. She was drunk. She probably wouldn't remember about it when she wakes up. Not to mention that I'm going to get married in a few weeks. She'll soon turn into my sister and that's all I should think of.

I made my way out of the room after pulling out a blanket to cover her body . I saw Ara with a glass of water.

"Thank you jagi" I said as I started gulping down the water.

"Jungkook. She never drank alcohol before. She didn't do anything stupid did she?" She asked and I choked on the water.

I was caughing badly when she started patting my back and head.

"Are you okay?! " she asked me and I nodded while taking a deep breath.

"No, of course not." I said. She looked at me a bit suspiciously.

"She kept giggling and the next thing you see is that she was fast asleep." I lied and smiled at her.

She believed me.  Thank god.
I bid her goodbye and left after pecking her cheek.
She blushed and waved back.

I loved her more than anyone. I could never love another girl as much as I love her. Right?

I shrugged my thoughts away and went back home.

AERUM'S POV

I woke up with a really bad headache. I groaned at the pain and suddenly I saw a worried Ara come in with a cup in her hand.

"Oh dear! Are you okay Aerum?" She said before hugging me. She quickly gave me the cup and it was filled with hot coffee.

"C'mon drink up. It will help. Trust me." She said and smiled warmly.
I took a sip and sighed.

"What happened last night?" I asked myself under my breath.

"Come downstairs whenever you feel good. Oh, and once you freshen up, call Jungkook and thank him. He took care of you last night."

She said and made her way downstairs.

"Jungkook?" I closed my eyes while trying to recall last night.

I tried remembering but it was of no use. I just couldn't recall anything after I drank that thing and jungkook asked me if I was okay. That's it.

I sighed and went to freshen up. I took a bath too. Only to calm my head from the hangover.

I changed into my clothes and took my phone out to call Jungkook. I realised that I didn't have his number. I looked to the side of my bed and saw a sticky not.

98754200
Jungkook's mobile number.
-unnie ♡

She knows me so well.

I saved the number to my phone before calling him.

After three rings he finally picked up.

"Hello. Who is this?" He asked.

"Your to be sister in law!" I said with a smile on my face waiting for him to guess.

It was quiet for a few seconds before he started talking again.

"OMG!  Aerum-ssi are you okay? I hope you're not having a hangover!" He said and I could hear the worry in his words and I smiled to myself.

Atleast there is someone apart from Are, Tae and Jimin who would actually care if I'm alive tomorrow.

"Yes I'm doing good!" I said and I could hear him sigh.

"Great then. Have you eaten your breakfast?" He asked.

"No, I just got up." I replied.

"You need to eat Aerum. You need proper food after a hangover. Now go and eat something. I'll see you and Ara tonight." He said and we said our byes and soon disconnected the call.

I walked downstairs quickly.

Yeah I was hungry as hell.

"Woah, Woah! Slow down there!" Ara said while laughing as she looked at me.

Afternoon time.

I got ready and started off to leave for Jimin's house. It's been a few days since I last met him.

I knocked on the door as I reached and jimin opened the door. He soon smiled as he saw me and invited me in.

"So how are things going now. Also, you've missed one class miss!" He said and glared at me cutely.

"I'm sorry, I had some stuff going on." I said and he nodded smiling warmly.

"How are things with your parents now?" He asked hoping to receive a positive answer .

"I don't know Jimin. I think it's going to get worse now."

"For the first time I actually talked back to her, and not with a good tone. It was like I bombed on her with whatever I had to say." I said recalling that night.

He hugged me.

"It's fine, atleast now she would know of how you've been feeling all these years."

To be continued...