28

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I watched her as she sat with Ara, both of them looked stunning. I realised that I wasn't even going according to my plan anymore. It was fine in the start but now, why did it have to be so difficult?

Wouldn't it be a lot better if humans never had feelings?

I looked down to my fingers, the ring shining bright in between all the lights. Just another get together before the marrige.

Meeting old cousins and relatives, who I don't even remember...

I don't even think I ever saw most of the people here tonight. I was going to go towards the two sisters until I saw Taehyung walking to them.

He bowed down in front of them and lent out his hand, I didn't  know what was going on but just by the looks of it, I could tell that I cringed.

He said a few words and then Ara chuckled, that simple action made me relaxed. Her eye smile making its way to my heart.

She then nodded and I saw Aerum grabbing his hand. Soon Tae wrapped their arms together like a couple and I could clearly see how she was smiling.

They walked to the little dance section and sat down on one of the chairs.

After a few minutes, all of the middle aged and old people started making their way out. It was getting late and dark and I already knew what it meant.

Over here, once all the elders leave, us youngsters have a blast. Soon the DJ picked up his tracks and played the best of all

All the teens, kids and adults were already making their way to the dance floor. I sighed, it was just supposed to be dinner and the get together.

My eyes stopped on Tae and Aerum. Both of them walked hand in hand, then stopped at the dance floor and carried themselves away with the music.

Aerum was beautiful as always, unknowingly my lips formed a smile on their own. How could I ever hurt her?

I looked down at my feet before smiling and getting off of my seat.
TAEHYUNG'S POV

Her eyes shined so bright, her smile only making my heart softer that it is. We were dancing, our hands together as we moved on our own.

It was beyond amazing, until the music stopped.

All the teens and little kids let out a sharp whine towards the direction of the DJ. As I looked towards Aerum, she too had a frown on her face, she looked so cute.

Then I saw Jungkook around there, giving something to him before taking up a mic from the table.

"Hello, Mic testing!" He said and I heard a few chuckles front around.

"This song, I made it a few years ago. For the woman I love the most." He said as his eyes directed towards Ara.

"But... I was a real puss!" He said and I heard giggles and laughter all around.

"So I'm taking this opportunity. Ara, would you dance with me?" He asked as he went closer to her and placed his knee on the floor.

Ara smiled sweetly before placing her palm on Jungkook's hand.

Soon the lights grew dimmer and a soft voice was heard around us. The song Jungkook sang was playing through the speakers. His voice so melodious to take in.

The couple slow danced with each other, with time a few more lovers came in. All dancing to the soft music.

I smiled before pulling Aerum to me. She was shocked from the sudden impact but soon calmed down when she saw me.

I giggled and placed her hand on one of my shoulders, my eyes were still staring gently at her brown ones. Wanting to be lost in them forever.

My hands sliding along her waist as her arms were around my neck. We moved our bodies with the slow song. I pulled her a bit closer and placed my forehead on top of hers. Her eyes were still staring at mine.

I chuckled before closing my eyes shut. I could feel her smile and when I peeked to look at her, her eyes were already closed. Each of us enjoying the song.

How I wish we stay like this forever....

ARA'S POV

I felt Jungkook's arm tighten around my waist. I looked at him to see that he was glaring at someone.

I followed his gaze but couldn't see anyone, all the other people standing here, blocking the view. I couldn't complain, he was a lot taller than me.

Yet I wanted to know who he was staring at with so much anger and hatred.

His fingers were clutched into my hip, not in a way that hurted me. But enough to say that it was rough.

My eyes softened and I laid my head on his chest, swaying my body with the music as he did the same.

My ears desperate to hear his heartbeat. I hope I never lose him, ever.

TBC