12

AERUM'S POV

He hovered over me and I looked at him completely scared, his hands pinned mine above my head as he stared right into my eyes. His breathing fastened, I felt stupid for thinking this but, GOD! He looked damn hot, and the position we were in was not at all helping.

"I swear to God Aerum, if you laugh once more I will kiss the living heck out of you." He said while breathing hard.

His voice was even deeper and soon I felt heat on my cheeks. Thankfully he got off me.

I sat up and looked confused to see him so relaxed. He continued switching the game like nothing happened.

He seemed calm while I my desires rose up. Unholy thoughts filling me after how he hovered me a few seconds ago. I shrugged it off and soon the stupidest thing this year came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry I kissed you that day!" I said quickly and soon shut my eyes tight.

Crap!

I opened my eyes to see a light blush on his face. I chuckled softly before getting off the couch with him eyeing my every movement.

"Where is your washroom?" I asked and he just pointed towards it before clearing his throat and continuing with the solo game.

I quickened my pace and walked towards the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind me, I quickly opened the tap and splash the water into my face.

"QUIT IT Aerum! He's going to be your family soon, not to mention your ELDER SISTER'S HUSBAND!"

I said to myself to calm myself down and not think of his perfect bo-

Shut up Aerum!

Ughh! I guess I know why Ara always told me to get a boyfriend now!

I breathed a few times and went back outside. Seating myself next to him before taking the other controller.

I pretended like nothing happened and thankfully he did too. We played a few times and I reminded myself to not laugh at him again.

I won 4 times and he won just 1. I gave it all I could to not laugh at him and somehow I succeeded.

The day came to an end and finally I could feel him less tense with me while I just kept getting more and more awkward. How could it help when a gorgeous man threatens to kiss you?

Jungkook led us to the car and dropped me back home. It was late already and I was sure Ara was asleep by now. The ride was spent with Jungkook and me making tons of conversation. He told me about his collage and I told him about my childhood school stories.

It was good while it lasted, we reached my place and I got off. He followed me.

I looked at him questionably as he came closer to me and it was like the world stopped moving when he hugged me.

"Thank you for opening up to me Aerum-ah! I'm thankful that I had this day, I hope we'll stay like this." He said before pulling away from the hug.

His hands still held my upper arms softly as he smiled at me. I kept staring at him, not realising my own actions.

It was like I tried my best fighting my urges away but it wasn't working.

In the end the heart ruled over the mind.

I came closer to him and kissed his pink lips. He seemed shocked but I was more shocked when he didn't pull away. I couldn't stop myself, I felt myself melting away when he kissed me back.

He held my waist and kissed me deeply. I ruffled his hair in my fingers while he kissed me passionately.

The fact that what we were doing is wrong and forbidden only making our thirst wilder.

I felt wrong, wrong towards Ara. She always wanted what's best for me and here I am kissing her to be husband. I felt disgusted in myself.

Even worse that he was kissing me back so lovingly. I wanted to stop but I couldn't, finally fighting away all of my feelings, I managed to pull apart from our heated make out.

We breathed rapidly and I couldn't help but hang my head low, feeling guilty for what I just did.

I moved a bit from him and fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"I'm really sorry." I said and ran inside before shutting the door.

I leaned my back and cupped my mouth, shocked at what I did.

Slowly after my breathing calmed down I walked upstairs. The lights were off and so I knew that Ara was asleep. I opened the door to her room to see her fast asleep.

She was facing me, light breathing could be heard.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again." I said and kissed the top of her head before leaving her room.

As soon as I reached my room I felt tears fall down.

Why the hell was I crying? I didn't even know.

Was it because I did wrong to Ara?
Or because I could feel myself fall for him?

NO! right? No, I couldn't fall for him. That would only mean pain. If I fall for him, I wouldn't be loyal to Ara.

I couldn't commit this sin. And what If I do fall for him? I'll only hurt myself more when I see them getting married.

I rubbed the tears away and went to sleep. Hoping that I'll forget about all of this in the morning.

TBC