19

AERUM'S POV

I almost felt like tearing up as I saw his expression. So he really told it all to him, he knows how difficult it was for me to forget Jungkook, yet he did it.

But I couldn't just stay mad at him, he was the only true friend I had. I turned around ready to leave until he stopped me. His arms tightly holding my waist from behind, almost as if he were back hugging me.

His cheeks were placed on the side of my shoulder, I tried to get rid of his grip until I felt my shirt wet on my shoulders. He was.. crying?

My eyes went wide and I turned to look at him, he was. His eyes were red as they poured out tears. I cupped his cheeks, not being able to understand why he was crying.

"Why are you crying Tae?" I asked him with wide eyes, my voice shivering as my palms rested on either sides of his cheeks.

"Aerum-ah, I'm really sorry. He threatened me about something I really couldn't take for granted. He could ruin me with it, I'll never be able to forgive myself Aerum! Please, I'm sorry!"

He said in between his hiccups, I still didn't know why he cried this badly. His face turning from the sobs he was holding. I immediately hugged his tall frame.

I comforted him by caressing his back as he cried on my crook of my neck. We got in his home and I made him sit on one of the couches.

I kept combing his dark locks of hair with my fingers, in an idea of getting him calm. I couldn't see him this way.

It doesn't matter to me, whether he told it to Jungkook or not. Taehyung matters more to me, I might still like Jungkook but I've lost all respect for him.

I've known Taehyung for as long as I can remember, and I'm definetly not going to ruin this relation with him just because of someone like Jungkook.

His sobs stopped after a few, but his eyes were all puffy and red.

"It's okay Tae, I forgave you." I said and he smiled.

He thanked me before hugging me.

We laid down together on the couch, it was enough to hold our thin bodies. We hugged each other tightly, just like the old times.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm sorry Aerum, Jungkook found out about my feelings. I don't know how, but he was well aware of what I felt for you.

He threatened me into telling him about Aerum, why he was doing this? I have no idea...

But I love you too much to let you know about my feelings, because I'm sure. Sure that you'll never feel the same.

TBC

A/N- Important

Dear readers, I'll be away for short amount of time. I'm on my vacations now and me and my family are going to visit my grandma's.

I have been asked to not use electronics until then, and spend "quality time" with my grandparents.

I'll be gone for a month and so I wouldn't be able to update neither can I read anything on wattpad. 😖😭😭

My next update would fall on exactly
18th of August 2018.

I just pray that I wouldn't lose my readers and that you
wait patiently. Thank you all for supporting me upto such and extent.

See you soon...😢😢