20

AERUM'S POV

I woke up carefully, making sure I don't hurt Taehyung's arms that were hugging my waist. His face was slightly squished into the pillow we shared, he looked so adorable. I was already used to it.

I thought of making him breakfast and then waking him up. It was already past 10 am though, turning to look at him once more realizing that he probably wasn't going to wake up.

This cute sleepyhead...

. . . . .

We talked about a lot of things, except for Jungkook. He wanted to explain it to me but i didn't let him, I didn't care enough. I wanted to get him out of my head, after how he threatened Tae, I don't want to know anything of him. I've lost all respect for him...

My thoughts vanished as I realized that I reached home, I stopped the car and got out making my way to the entrance. I opened the door with my spare key and stepped in, the familiar shoes kept beside those of my sister's catching my gaze.

I heard a soft moan and immediately my head turned towards the living room, there she was with the man who I don't even know any more. Jungkook and Ara were seated on the sofa devouring each others faces, not even noticing my presence.

Thank God I came now and not a few minutes later, making no sound I quickly rushed to the top of the stairs and quietly shut the door. I changed into my clothes and got my headphones and a book to read.

I stayed there for a few hours..

ARA'S POV

Jungkook and I were in the kitchen, his arms around my waist as I had a smile on my face. I looked at the clock and saw that it was past after noon, where was Aerum? I was getting worried, I knew that she was with Tae but she was never away for this long.

That was until I noticed her spare keys attached to the door, my mind telling me that she was probably in her room.

"Kookie, could you go check for Aerum in her room, I'm almost done with the food, she must be hungry." I told him casually knowing that there was no more awkwardness between them.

His arms around me went stiff.

"She was here the whole time." He asked but I felt something from his voice, like he was disappointed. Mad perhaps? I turned to him.

"Is everything okay? You guys are friends now right?" I asked him curiously and his eyes softened. He shook his head.

"I mean, yeah. We're still friends." He said and walked away before I could say another word.

I was confused by his behavior but that wore off when I felt a slight burnt smell from the food.

"Shit!"

.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

She was here? What if she heard us? She must have felt so bad?- Why am I worried about her? She knows that we are a couple and it's normal.

I knocked at her door but didn't hear anything. Once again I got worried, did she do something stupid? NO, she wouldn't have. Right? My mind blasting with suicidal thoughts and I immediately felt my heart beat faster.

This time I just opened the door not caring to knock and saw her, my blood almost boiling.

She was nodding her head at the beats of the music that was probably playing off her headset while she was reading her book. And I was fucking worried...

I knocked on the wall on my side as hard as I could to get her attention and I thankfully did. She looked over to me and my eyes immediately softened.

She looked at me and for the first time I saw her looking at me with such a cold and disgusted gaze, I suddenly missed the quiet and shy Aerum that I had met first at the club. The same one who kissed me and didn't remember about it the next day.

How did it all get to this?

She took off the headphones giving me her attention and I cleared my throat.

"Ara's cooked some food, she asked me to come call you."

I said and she kept all her stuff aside before getting off her aesthetically white bed. She walked past me and for some reason I felt a pain on my chest when I saw how she just ignored my presence.

I watched her figure walking down the stairs and my heart churned. Why was I feeling bad?

TBC

I'm back!!! Thank you for waiting so patiently : )

While I was away, I got a few fan arts from a shy reader. Thank you so much, they are lovely...