51

"Why would you want to meet at a place like this?"
I said, more like yelled at Jungkook as the sound of EDM blasting off the mega sized speakers weren't very helpful.

The lights were a shade of dim pink and lavender, it'd been a while since I visited a place as such.

"Follow me." He said simply and starting walking further, I turned to have a glance at Tae, he only shrugged before holding my hand in his and leading the way.

On following Jungkook, we reached a much more tranquil area, more comforting in a way. I could feel the slight headache slowly fading away.

It was a normal room, probably a bit more fancy, not that I was complaining. Jungkook turned to look at us in the eye.

"Taehyung needs to go." He said and Tae huffed.

"But-"

"Nope, I clearly said that I needed to speak to you yesterday, you can just wait outside it's not like I'm going to hurt her."

Tae looked at me, I give him a nod and he leaves after a moment of contemplation. We were alone now and somehow I had chills, the last time we were alone like this didn't end up so well.

"I apologise on behalf of Ara, and I apologise on my part too."

Silence, that was the only sound I heard after his words, after treating me horribly for so long, he apologises. Even so I couldn't bring myself down into believing the guy.

"A lot of stuff happened, do you understand me?"

I couldn't even feel him being genuine, not at the slightest.

"No, apparently I don't understand. After all that's happened you can actually talk to me like this, if Ara wants to apologise she would do that herself, I know at least that much about her."

"Then know this too, Ara hates you. She gets disgusted at even the slightest mention of you. Face it Aerum, you tried to wretch her off her man. Of course she's not gonna apologise, she hasn't done an thing wrong-"

I reached my limit there. Jungkook's face hangs low as I slapped him. The sound of my palm colliding against his cheek, hurting him to the point where his cheek had turned red. I felt myself hurting upon hearing his words.

"I can't believe I actually loved you once." I said feeling my eyes sting. Ara hated me now and there's nothing I can do about it. She's furious for something I never did.

Jungkook held his cheek, his eyes wide open with shock, slowly turning into a glare.

He roughly held my hair close to the roots, pulling and clenching. I left a shriek of pain, trying to pull his hands off but I was too weak in front of him.

"Girls like you really never understand do you?" He says before pulling my head closer harshly making my lips leave a whimper, he was hurting me.

His lips roughly collide with mine and I immediately fall down from space. I balled my hands to fists and hit him as hard as I could, tears left my eyes as I wanted to call out for Tae.

I felt the metallic taste of blood immediately hit my taste buds as he bites my lips deeply, I cry out loud, hitting him but he only pulls me closer using his free hand around my waist, sinking his finger nails into my hips, hurting me.

My body makes contact with the cold floor as Jungkook's does too, I turn to see what's going on and Tae's violent strikes immediately catch my attention.

He punched him over and over again. I felt scared, Tae had never been like this, whatever may come I didn't want him to get into trouble over someone as insignificant as Jungkook.

I quickly get up hugging him from the back, pulling his waist in an attempt to stop him.

He throws off Jungkook's limp body, getting up, breathing heavily as he wipes his bleeding knuckles on his shirt. Jungkook starts chuckling.

"Take my advise Taehyung, don't waste your youth around whores." He said and Tae simply kicked his ribs making him cry in pain before clutching his chest.

He grabs hold of my hand soon leading me out. My eyes hurted,  my lips quivered but my palm held those of Tae's as tightly as I possible could.

He strapped me onto the front seat and soon got in himself, he stopped by a convenience store and came back with a plastic cover.

I had my fingers tightly clutched around my knees. The little trip was silent until we reached the park we played at when we were kids, a sudden hit of nostalgia strikes me as memories of us foolish children evaded my thoughts.

"Come on." He said before exiting the car. He went and simply sat on one of the swings. I followed him quietly, sitting down on the swing right next to him. He gets off and walks in front, facing me.

He knelt down taking out a little napkin along with what looked like an ointment, he took my face in his large hands which suddenly seemed so tiny, I never felt this small infront of him.

He holds my face in place with his right hand and applies the ointment to my lips, softly as though he was doing his best to not hurt me. I kept staring into his face that was more focused in healing my bruised lips, when he was done he looked at me.

His thumb stroked my chin before he took out two ice creams from the plastic bag.

I smile almost immediately, saying a quick 'thanks' and then resorting to open the cone shaped delight. Tae had started to eat his too, we both enjoyed the sweet as the air brushed us slowly on the swings.

"No fair." I heard Tae say and immediately turn to him.

I look at him waiting for him to continue, until he looks right at me.

"I don't like it when someone takes what belongs to me without even bothering to ask me about it." He said as his eyes showed a glint of uninterest.

I frowned, listening to him, yet eating the ice cream at the same time. I didn't want it to melt yet.

He held my hand stopping me from eating like a pig, when I look up at him to frown, I felt him kiss me ever so tenderly.

His lips embraced mine, caressing the small wounds. It felt beautiful, I didn't feel disgusted like I did before, so I did what I felt like. I kissed him back.

He pulled away after a few seconds as we both halt and just breathe. He gives me a sheepish smile before pecking my lips once more making me giggle.

"It's better now." He said before giving me a shy smile, it only made me pull him into my embrace. He hugged me back and so we just stayed there till I was ready to go back.

"I love you."

"Thank you for always loving me."

To be continued....