8

AERUM'S POV

I kept thinking of things I might have done last night.
Worst of all, what if I embarrassed myself in front of Jungkook.
Probably not, he was sweet when I called him, but what if he was awkward at the same time.

Aish!!! My head started hurting really bad.

"Aerum, come downstairs~" I heard Ara calling me.

"Ughh" I roll off my bed lazily and make my way downstairs.

As soon as I reach down someone hugs me really tight.

"Can't bre-ath! "

I turned quickly and a huge smile drew my face as soon as I saw Tae.

He smiled widely.

"You ready to go out!" He asked, I was confused though. The way he said it.
It didn't sound like a question to me.

"You never said anything about us going out" I said frowning my eyebrows.

"I said it now didn't I. Now go change quickly, I'm waiting here."

He said still grinning and I still had a confused face.

Then he started glaring playfully.

"Jeez, okay okay. Cool down!" I said and he giggled while I ran back to my room.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We were at the mall.
I was excited. It had been a few days since we got to spare some alone time for ourselves.

We first got into the theatre. I really wanted to watch a good horror movie. Not that I like horror movies, it's just that when you have someone like Tae to watch with you, you'll just be enjoying how scared they get each time.

Taehyung tried his best to keep himself calm as we were watching the movie. Yet he kept flinching badly at every jump scare. Usually he would shout or scream.

I was dying of laughter once we made our ways out of the cinema hall.

"You brat! Stop laughing will you!!" He said angrily as I was still chuckling after exiting the theatre.

"I'm so sorry, it's just that your face!" He was glaring at me.

That just made me crack even more.

"Ha ha aha aha ha!!" I kept laughing and finally after a few seconds I stopped.

I looked up expecting to see an angry Taehyung but he was smiling.

I gave him a questioning look and he just shrugged and let out a chuckle.

"I'm happy that you're happy, now come on, let's grab something to eat." He said and jogged towards the food court.

We ordered our food and quickly filled ourselves.
Tae said that we should go see some clothes. Soon we entered the nearest shop. I went in and Tae walked towards the men's section.

I kept looking around and soon found a really cute blue top. I decided to take it and look for Tae in the men's section since I was done.

When I was reaching the men's section, I bumped into someone.

The sudden jerk made me flinch a bit and I soon looked up to see who it was.

My eyes met a shocked Jungkook.

"HI! " I said excited, especially happy since he was kind enough to help me while I was drunk.

"H-hi." It was almost as if he was trying to not be awkward. I got confused of his wierd behaviour but I shrugged it off.

"Thank you so much for helping me that night! I'm sorry too though. I can't remember anything. So even if you did a lot, I just can't remember."

I said and gave him a slightly sad smile.
To my surprise, he looked as if a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders as his eyes widened.

"So you really don't remember anything!" He asked, I somehow felt as if he sounded really happy about it.

"No! Why? Did I do something stupid. I'm really sorry if I did."

I said and bowed atleast six times before he held me by my shoulders to keep me standing.

"No, you didn't do anything s-stupid!" I felt that he was trying to be serious but I still couldn't believe his words.

"Oh. Okay good. Anyways, where were you going so fast, you almost pushed me down on the floor from your speed."
I said and chuckled a bit.

"Oh sorry about that, I had some work to get done." He said.

I realised that the whole time he hardly looked at me in the eye. It was like he was trying to hide something from me.

"Are you sure I didn't do anything stupid that night." I asked softly but still a bit worried of what I might have done.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know!" He said and soon waved me goodbye with a small smile.

To be continued...