75

JUNGKOOK

"Don't you miss her?" She asked me and I smiled while looking at the vast sea ahead. My thin shirt moving along with the wind as it caressed our skin. I looked down at the pretty lady I was with and gave her a grin.

"I learned to accept it, if I didn't then I would've been grumpy forever, just like Squidward!" I exclaimed and she smiled.

"I really wish she accepted herself though, she took on the guilt all by herself, not sharing her troubles with anyone, even those that meant the world to her," I told her and she nods knowingly.

"Thank you for what you did Kookie.." She said smiling, getting up on her feet and giving me a warm hug while I was still seated on the sand.

"Ara!" I heard Aerum shout from behind us and both of us turned around. Aerum and Taehyung gleamed a smile and Ara bid goodbye to me before jogging off to her parents.

It always shook us all a bit when Ara grew up just as beautiful as her aunt, the same eyes and dark locks of hair. She was a considerate little one, way mature and adult-like than she should've been for someone her age.

"I gulped as I watched the little family of three, as they ran about, playing with the waves. Between the chaos the two girls made Tae turned and waved at me to join before I could shout no I felt arms pull me up and laughter followed.

Mari pulled me along and soon we joined the mess, splashing water on each other as the sun started to set.

"We should leave before the sea monsters get to us!" Tae exclaimed with a satanic growl before picking Ara up and jogging off the waters. I headlock Mari leaving her screaming exaggeratedly making all of us laugh.

We were happy, for sure. And the little goofball only made things better. There were still way too many things that I regretted, but Aerum never mentioned them, not once. Forgiving me and believing when I promised that I would change. And this had become our little family.

THE END

reader: why don't your Jungkook books ever have a happy ending? first, you kill him in My Aurora, then he doesn't get the female lead in Infidelity...

Author-nim: Why do all my Jungkook books end on a sad note smh?

this happened yesterday and I realized it too, smh again, for two sad Jungkook books, I have two happy Jungkook books up to so check that out for those who genuinely wanted a JJK ending.

Soft Jungkook in Midnight Memories (Angel AU)

Hardcore first then Soft Jungkook in The Truth Stone cold (Mafia AU)

- shameless author.

THANK YOU, for coming and bearing with this book for this long, when I started it didn't have a lot of attention and My aurora was at an upgrade so I put my full attention there, then when I was almost finishing that, loads of readers came back to Infidelity, so I was confused on which one to update first, leading to this book, being the first one, which I started two whole years ago ngl.

So genuinely, thanks for going throughout the long journey and commenting on what you thought 'cause at some point I too needed a Taehyung ending more than a Jungkook one.

I'll go back and happy cry while in quarantine now.