•1•

Zach's backstory

Zach isn't a normal teenager. Normal teenagers go to school and go on dates and party every chance they get, but not Zach. That's why he moved to LA. He wanted to become a singer.

His family supported him as much as they could, but when a fire caused them to lose their home, they couldn't support Zach anymore. As sad as they were, Zach packed up what was left of his stuff which included his guitar and a few clothes along with his phone and laptop, and left for LA that day. He was only a young 15 year old barely knowing what he was getting himself into.

He currently lives in a very small, confined apartment. His apartment consists of a twin bed to sleep on, a small love seat, a 35 inch tv, a small coffee table, fridge, stove, dishwasher and a table to eat on. The bathroom is very small too. It barely has any space to move around in.

The family he loves dearly still calls and the young boy still calls them every chance he gets. Zach isn't doing well financially. The young 16 year old can barely pay his rent on time and put food in the fridge for him. Zach tries his hardest in his three jobs.

The first job is a waiter at a small cafe down the street from him. They are almost like a second family to him. They give him food on the house and makes him feel welcomed. The customers love him as a waiter because he makes them smile and laugh.

His second job is at the same place, but he gets two paychecks from there. He sings for the customers which is one of the reasons they love him so much. He leaves his guitar there on the weekdays and takes it home every Friday afternoon to practice for his next gigs.

The third job is a dishwasher at a diner on the other side of his street. He works there nightly. His shifts are from 5:30, which is 30 minutes after he finishes his singing job, to midnight which is when they close. They aren't as nice as the other diner, but nicer than the other jobs Zach had has in the past.

Then around 5:30 am he gets up and gets ready to do the same day over. Zach starts his waitering job at 6 then ends it at 2:30. Then he gets a thirty minute break to eat. He never takes breaks during his shifts. He always works hard to prove he shouldn't be fired even though Rosie tells him that she won't fire him. Then he goes and sings the songs he prepared for the customers from 3 to 5.

Then he gets another break to eat and relax. Then he is on his way to his last job. He gets tired of doing these jobs but they pay $100 total a day so he doesn't complain. At least he gets the weekends off for himself to relax which he never does anymore.

He goes to the local park downtown to sing for the people there on Saturday morning. Zach brings in about $50. Then he moves to the busiest city corner where he sings and gets a crowd and gets almost $100 there. He does this on Sunday too.

Zach's life maybe a living hell to some, but he loves this life. The young brunette boy loves the chaos of his everyday life and craves more of it.

Maybe one day it will turn even crazier for him.

-april 2, 2018-