-12-

Corbyn's POV:

I woke up around 9:30. The young brunette I've taken a liking too hasn't woke yet. I let him sleep. He overworks himself and never sleeps. The black rings around his eyes are about to cover his pretty brown irises.

I decide to cook some breakfast for the young boy. I cooked bacon, toast, eggs, and sausage. Deciding to make his plate, I put a little bit of each on the plate. Then I sit it aside as I make my plate. I eat my plate. Once I'm done, I wash my plate and put it in his dishwasher.

"Morning!" Zach says cheerfully as he walks into the kitchen.

"Morning! I made you breakfast!" I say handing him his plate.

"Awesome! Thanks!" He says. He sits down and starts eating. I go on my phone and look at fan edits.

"Hey, what's your Instagram?"

"Imzachherron. Why?" He asks.

"Imma follow you," I answer. I search his name and I click his profile. He has some nice photos. I follow him then I like all of his 123 photos.

"Dude, did you just go through and like all of my photos?" He asks.

"Yep I sure did." I chuckle.

"Haha," he says finishing his breakfast. I think I'm gonna ask him to be my sugar baby.

"Hey, What are we doing today?" He asks.

"Let's go shopping and then to the movies," I answer.

"First, I need to count my money. I have to save back $500 for my rent and crap," he says. I watch him grab his jar. Then he pulls out all of it.

"$300...$400...$500...$600...$700," he says finishing counting. "I have $200 left over. I can only use a hundred for today."

"I can pay for the stuff you can't buy," I tell him.

"But I don't want you to spend money on me," he whines.

"If you whine one more time, you might not like the punishment I give you," I say pushing him up against the wall. His breathing fastens. I put my head near his sweet spot. "Now now are we gonna whine anymore?" I ask.

"N-No Corbyn," he says. I let him go. I lick my lips as I look him up and down. He's flustered and confused. I realize what I just did.

"Wh-what Just happened?" He asks panting.

"I-I d-don't know really. I-I'm sorry. M-my dominate side came out," I explain.

"I-it's Fine. R-ready?" He asks grabbing a shirt and throwing it on. Then he grabs his money and phone.

"Yep. Let's go," I say. We are in walking distance so we just walk. We walk in silence until he starts to speak up.

"Why did your dominate side come out? If you don't mind me asking," he asks.

"Well, I guess I have a punishment kink," I explain, blushing a little.

"Oh. Cool, I guess. So you are into kinky stuff?" He asks.

"like what? I'm not into much kinky things," I ask.

"Like whipping, spanking, dildos, daddy, praise, or like punishments," he explains.

"I never really experienced those things and never made someone experience them. So probably," I say. "what about you?"

"I'm a virgin, but I know I got a praise kink. I might have a rough kink too," he explains.

I smirk. We finally arrive at the mall. We go to all of the stores.

"Hey, this maybe weird for you being all Rich and crap, but can we go to hot topic?" He asks.

"Sure. I wanted to check that store out anyways," I answer, heading into hot topic.

"Whoa," I say looking at the store.

"What?" He asks.

"I-its not the store I'd ever shop at," I answer.

"Well, you can wait outside if you want to. I need a shirt from here," he says walking into the store.

"I heard Corbyn Besson is here today. Let's try and find him," I hear some girls say.

I quickly run inside the store and put my glasses and hat on. I find Zach quickly.

"Hey, there is people out there wanting to find me," I say. "so can we make this store quick? I swear I'll bring you back."

"Alright. I just need to check out," he says. I wait for him to check out.

"Hey, corbs. I'm down a couple dollars. Can I borrow some?" He asks. I pull out my wallet and hand him a ten. "Thanks, bro!"

"No problem." I answer.

We finish and then we leave. I keep my head down as we walk to the car. I get in the car and take my disguise off.

"I'm sorry we had to leave early," I apologize.

"It's fine. I was done anyway. Wanna head to the movies?" He asks.

"Yeah, what movie do you wanna watch?" I ask heading out.

"Umm midnight sun?"

"Sure!" I answer pulling into the movie theater.

I buy the tickets, popcorn, drinks, and candy for both of us.

"You know I could have paid for some," he says.

"I took you out and this is gonna be a make up for the store," I say heading into the movie section.

"Let's sit in the back," he says. I smirk.

"Fine by me," I smirk.

"I can hear you smirk, Corbs. They have folding armrest," he answers sitting on one.

I sit next to him. I fold the armrest up.

"Come cuddle with me," I say holding my arms out.

He holds the popcorn and the candy and I hold our drink. The young boy leans into my arms and cuddles with me. The movie starts.

After the Movie:

"I need to make a phone call really quick," I tell him. "I'm just gonna step outside."

"Okay," he says. He sits on a stool and plays on his phone. I call my maid.

"Hello?"

"Hi! So can you please set up a cute dining set in the backyard and put up fairy lights and put on some soft music?" I ask her.

"Yes, sir! I'll have it done in about 1 hour or so."

"Alright. I have some errands to run anyway. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I walk in and see Zach. I walk up to him and sit next to him. He falls asleep on my shoulder.

"Zachy, wake up. We need to go to the studio really quick," I tell him running my fingers through his hair.

-may 4, 2018-