-19-

Corbyn's POV

"I'll be your sugar baby," He starts off saying.

"Awesome!"

"But!"

"What?" I say sinking so dramatically onto the ground from the bed.

"I get to see my friends every weekend when we aren't busy and they aren't busy. And I get to go back to the diner to still sing for people," He states.

"Uggghhh, you ask for so much," i whine and sink down even farther.

"I know. I'm complicated, but that's what you like," he smirks.

"True. But I'll accept those terms and conditions," i say standing up. "now to the rules of the house and the terms and agreements of this deal."

"Okay, just if you have to punish me, can you not go all the way maybe just a cock ring nothing in my butt?"

"Okay. I'll do that. Rule one, do not use the f word or cuss unless it's crap or damn. Nothing else. Rule two, I need to know where you are at all times so text me where you are. Rule three, no kissing, or dating other boys bc I'm the only one you can kiss and date. Rule four, respect me and my managers and we will respect you. Rule 5, when I'm on important calls, don't bother me unless I need you or it's an emergency.  If you break any of these rules, you will be punished. I will decide how badly the punishment is. If I'm in a good mood or a caring mood, I'll most likely put you in a time out. But if I'm in a really bad mood or just in one of those moods where I don't want to deal with shit then you'll get a really bad punishment," I explain.

He looks a little terrified.

"You get 5 warnings." I say. "I won't be too tough on the rules. I'll let most of the stuff slide, but that doesn't mean I won't crack down on you some days. And if something happens, like someone forces them self on you or kisses you or black mails you, tell me as quick as you can."

"Okay, I agree to those rules," he says standing up.

"Oh and you have to start opening up to me more. No secrets in this house," I explain hugging him.

"Can I just keep my past to myself till I'm ready to open up?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess. Just don't keep it from me too long okay?" I ask.

"I won't. So is that it?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think so. Oh and if I have business dinners, you are coming as my plus one slash date," I say.

"Sounds good," he says.

"And when I want to spoil you, just let me," I say.

"Fine," he says.

"Now, lets play Mario Kart," I smirk.

"Okay," he says running downstairs.

After a few laps, I started to win.

"No!" He shouts as he jumps up.

"I won! Hahahaha!" I laugh.

"I don't like you anymore," he says.

"Fine by me," I smirk.

I lean back on the couch as I watch him scan my eyes for worry. I don't show it even though I am worried he will leave.

"Fine. Imma go," he says walking towards the door.

I panic inside. Should I let him go or see what he does? I watch him reach for the door handle. He turns it and walks out. I hear the door shut.

"Fuck me," I shout.

I walk up to the window to see him walking down the street. I see him on the phone with someone. Then he stops. He turns and looks at the house. I see tears running down his face. I start tearing up.

"Maybe you should go get him," someone says making me jump.

I turn and see Lydia. I give her a questioning look.

"I let myself in the back way. I forgot some clothes here," she explains.

"I didn't think he'd actually leave. I miss him," I say letting the tears flow as I look out the window.

We make eye contact and we both seem hurt. I lean my head against the window as I cry. Maybe I am too egotistical to go chase after my own boyfriend.

"I'm too egotistical to chase after my damn boyfriend, Lydia. I'm a horrible person," I sob.

"Babe! I missed you!" I hear his voice say.

I turn and see him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't chase after you!" I cry out as I hug him.

"I shouldn't have left," he says.

"I know this might be too early in the relationship, but I love you so much Zach," I say kissing his forehead.

"I love you too!" He exclaims.

We play Fortnite now and we win of course. We decide that that's enough games for tonight. We sit and watch TV on the couch cuddling together. He sits up and pauses the TV. He looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"Corbyn, can we talk?" He asks nervously.

-may 23, 2018-