•52•

Corbyn's POV:

I made him cry and leave again. I'm a terrible boyfriend! I lay back on the bed and close my eyes. I heard the door open and then close. I felt a presence getting closer but I didn't look. Then I feel someone on my hips, straddling them.

"If this isn't Zach, then imma smack them," I laugh looking at the person.

I see Zach sitting there, but he looks upset like he's tryna hide something. He lays down on my chest. I feel him wince as he does.

"Babe, Princess, what's wrong?" I ask him wrapping my arms around him and he let out a squeak of pain. "Shit, babe what happened?"

"I-I don't wanna talk about it right now. I just wanna sleep," he says listening to my heart beat.

"Okay, babe." I say gently wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes.

Third POV:

Sadly, Zach had asked his friends to meet him at the park. He thought his friends would be excited to see him as he was excited to see them, but he was so wrong. They hated how much clout he had gotten from Corbyn. So they came up with a plan to get him back. They decided to jump him and beat him up badly.

One had a knife. One had a bat. One had a whip. The other had his fist. They beat him so bad that it took him a couple minutes to stand up and walk back. He should have stayed.

Zach didn't know how to tell Corbyn. They broke his phone and then threw it in the water. He was definitely scared of telling Corbyn. Zach doesn't know why he is scared to, but he is.

A couple hours later

The boys woke up slowly. When they woke up, it was about 7pm. Luckily, Corbyn didn't have a show tonight. When the first boy woke up, which was Zach, he felt so much pain hit him at once he started to cry, which woke up Corbyn.

"Baby, help me," Zach pleads.

Corbyn sits up gently and takes him to the bathroom. He sits Zach on the sink the grabs his emergency kit from the suitcase. The older boy runs back to Zach and takes his shirt off carefully.

"Damn zach, what happened to you?" Corbyn asks worriedly.

"I-I was-"

Corbyn cut him off.

"Baby, don't try and explain. Just tell me later okay?" Corbyn says knowing it's gonna hurt them both to hear it.

Corbyn let Zach put on some music while he cleans up the wounds and wrapping the brunette's wrist since it looked broken.  Once the oldest finished wrapping the wrist and cleaning up the wounds, he picked up Zach and sat him on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" The pop star asks softly.

"A little," the poor kid replies.

"Want to go out and eat or do you just wanna order pizza?" Corbyn asks.

"Can we stay here?" Zach pleads.

"Yea. What do you want to eat?"

"Umm...can we get Arby's? And pizza?" He asks softly.

"Yep."

As Corbyn orders the food, Zach decides to attempt to walk out to the balcony. To help him, he grabs the rolling chair and wheels it out. Then he sits on the chair and watches the sunset. Soon, Corbyn accompanies him on the balcony with another rolling chair along with the food. They eat with small talk and laughs.

"Baby," Corbyn starts.

"Yea I know. I should have called you, I'm sorry." Zach says sighing.

"Oh no! No don't start with the sorrys again," he laughs. "No I just want to know what happened."

"Well, I realized I was in Kansas City so I'm like I haven't seen some of my friends for a while so I called them up and then.." Zach got real quiet. "When they arrived at the park, I saw they had a bat, a knife, and a whip. And so I started walking away from them but the guy behind me grabbed me and took me to the woods next to a pond.."

"Oh no. Stop please," Corbyn says in tears.

"They broke my phonE and threw it in the pond too," h says through the tears.

"Oh baby, come here," Corbyn cries as he stands up. They hug and cry as the sun sets. They heard to door open and Logan walks in.

"What did I miss?" He asks.

"Oh um nothing," Zach says drying his tears, not making eye contact.

"Well, we were wondering if you wanted to go to the arcade or a movie?" He asks.

"Zach? You feeling okay to go?" Corbyn asks.

"No, I just wanna sleep," zach answers, sitting down.

"Okay. I think I'm going to pass," Corbyn says.

"No, Corbyn go have fun," zach says.

"I'm going to have security guard your door," Logan says calling the security.

Soon, the boys left and Zach went to use the bathroom. He decided to shower.

"*sighs* I wish I could turn back time," he sighs.

"Why do you say that?" A voice says making Zach jump. He looks around and sees no one. It's just the voices in his head.

"It's just-I don't like this life. I have too many followers, I miss Jonah and Daniel. I miss Aaron and Rosie. I miss my old life," Zach cries.

"But Zach you are with your true love! He loves you so much!"

"I need to restart my life again! I would like to be able to redo everything! Maybe say just friends til we talk more! I made the worst but best mistakes of my fucking life!" I shout. I started crying because I really know that it was a bad mistake accepting it.

A few hours later

11 pm
Third POV

Zach was still talking to the voice once Corbyn got home.

"I just feel like I made a bad mistake taking the deal. I miss my friends. I miss Daniel and Jonah. I miss Rosie and Aaron." Then it was silent.

"Yeah I do love him. I just don't like how everything ended up."

Silence.

"Like I've gotten beat up four times."

Silence.

"I cannot tell him!" Zach exclaims. "I'm just gonna go get some sleep." The young boy walks out and sees the fake blonde standing there.

"Corbyn!" Zach exclaims.