•40•

Corbyn's POV:

After a couple minutes of laying down, Zach got up and sat on the bean bag. I stayed laying down though since my lower back hurts. I then had a question pop into my head.

"So do you think Myta heard us?" I ask worriedly.

"Probably," he says calmly.

"What?" I say shooting up into an upright position.

"She knows we have sex, okay? It's not a secret. She knows everything Corbyn," he says turning to face me while sitting in his beanbag chair.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She knows about the sugar daddy thing. She knows I'm not a virgin. She knows I lost my virginity to you. She know you lost yours to me. She knows about the rules and the punishments. Then she knows about the times you did have to punish me. Then she knows about your 10 million followers and you being a billionaire," Zach says.

"Oh my god," I say putting my head into my hands.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's just I never was or am this open with anyone before it's all new to me. It's a weird feeling," I admit.

"I'm sorry for telling her. I should've told you my mom was my best friend and she knows everything," he says sadly.

"It's not that, z. I mean us, the public, your mom, David, Logan, everyone. I always kept to myself. All my secrets, and findings were kept to myself. I'm just not used to being open with so many people. I'm used to everything bottled up. Now everything is out. The stuff about my dad, my sexuality, my boyfriend, the sugar daddy thing, my life. Nothing was a secret anymore. I felt weird after everything came out. What is that feeling?" I ask laying back down.

"That's the feeling of restarting. You kept everything in and it exploded out in one blob. Now you have nothing to hide. Now you can make new secrets and findings," zach says hovering over me.

"Well I don't like it. It makes me queasy. And I'm scared off everything now," I confess.

I avert my eyes to look somewhere else not wanting to catch Zach's gaze. I feel his gaze linger on my eyes.

"Babe, you shouldn't be scared of anything. There's nothing to be scared of," he says kissing my cheek.

I start blushing madly. I look down to my feet and smile to myself.

"I'm scared to get on stage now. I'm scared to go in front of interviewers. I'm scared to talk to my fans," I confess.

"Why, babe?" He asks.

"Ever since I came out gay I've been scared for our safety's. That's why I asked Logan to be your bodyguard. I know you can fight them off but I need you to stay in one piece. When you left that one week, I was a mess. I didn't sing right. I didn't say anything. I just didn't know how to act or what to do." I say.

"Aw babe. We are okay," he says.

"I'm scared they will ask if this is all a publicity stunt. I'm scared I'll fuck up and say something bad and lose you. Please if I do fuck up, don't leave me." I say through the tears.

"Corbyn, where is this coming from? Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asks sitting up.

"People can photoshop you know and I can fuck up. I'm just.....scared."

"Babe if anything happens, tell me. That's all you have to do. Don't make up a story. Don't keep it from me just call me or text me. OkY?"

"Yeah, Okay," I smile.

"So I'm hungry. Let's go get some pizza," he suggests.

"But what if your mom heard us?"

"Oh well. She'll just asked if we used protection and like always say yes we did use protection. "

"But we didn't."

"Do you want her to explain the stds and crap?"

"Yes, we used protection," I say.

He laughs. He stands up with his white shorts on and no shirt. He looks perfect.

"Hey, um Zach?"

"What babe?"

"Put a shirt on or she'll knew we had sex for real," I chuckle.

He grabs his alive shirt and puts it on. I put on some shorts and a shirt since he litter the top of my chest with hickeys. We walk downstairs. I have a slight limp but it's not noticeable.

"Hey boys!" Myta says as we reach the kitchen.

"Hey, Myta." I say greeting her.

"Hey, mum." Zach says.

He grabs the pizza outta the fridge and microwaves it. He hands me my two slices and him two slices. We sit on the barstools to eat our pizza.

"So, I thought you guys said your were taking a nap?" Myta says.

"We were, but then we woke up and we were hungry," zach says.

"Yeah. Cause napping includes please fuck me till I see stars," she mocks.

I choke on my pizza. She heard that. My eyes went wide.

"Okay Fine you caught us. We had sex," Zach says. "If Corbyn would've kept a straightface, I could've played t off but no. Corbyn had to choke on his pizza." Zach laughs.

"It's not my fault your mom just said that," I mumble.

"Well, how are you gonna lie to the police if we ever get arrested?" Zach asks.

"Zachary!" Myta scolds. "You don't lie to officers. It'll get you in more trouble."

"Ya ya. I know." Zach says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah you should know," Myta says.

I let it slide.

"Well, did you use protection at least?" She asks.

"Yes we used protection," zach said.

"Okay. Now I'm going to bed. It's been a long day and I ran out of foundation yesterday so I cant cover this up and that just adds up the stress," she sighs.

"Hey, Myta. You might wanna go get your head checked just in case. If it was that hard if a slap, you might have a minor concussion," I suggest. 

"Yeah, I'll go in the morning," she says heading to her room.

We eat in silence. I feel like Zach wants to say something.