~57~

Zach's Pov

Ugh! This boy is all I could think about. I walked into work unaware of the time.

"Zachary!" Rosie shouts.

"Yes?" I answer.

"You are an hour and 10 minutes late! What happened? You are never late!" She scolds.

"I'm sorry! I-I didn't get much sleep last night and I guess when I did fall asleep I slept through my alarms," I sigh.

"Why didn't you get much sleep?" She asks concerned now.

"Um it's just nothing," I say looking down.

"Zach, you know you can tell me anything," she says.

"Okay, well you remember yesterday when I asked for the day off?"

"Yeah," she answers.

"Well, this boy had came in and had asked if we could talk and so I'm like let me ask for the day off and crap. And then we went to my apartment and he told me this story of his dream when he was in a coma and he's been stuck on my mind and I couldn't sleep last night," I sigh plopping down on the chair.

"Hun, just give it some time. He'll be back around and before you know boom you have fallen deep into a trance," she says laughing.

"I already have, Rosie! That's why I couldn't sleep. All I know is that his name is corbyn and he is in love with me. The dream made him realize he likes me because everything in that dream was true about me!" I aggressively state. "And he was so into the story. He gave it a very vivid description of everything we did together. I was happy with him for once! I had everything I needed with him."

"Oh man, kid," Rosie says playing with her apron. "I think you like him."

"More like love!" Aaron pops around the corner.

"Can it," I snap.

"Okay, Zachary. Listen, I think you should talk to him, learn more about him and see if you really like him. If you do then tell him," Rosie explains.

She has a good point.

"Can I have the day off? I'm not really going to be able to be the happy waiter today," I ask.

"Yeah you can. I hope everything gets cleared up," she says walking to the kitchen.

"Aaron, what the hell am I suppose to do?" I ask.

"Well, first of all fuck you," Aaron laughs.

"What?!"

"You didn't tell me you were gay!"

"Okay, one I was tryna figure myself out," I explain. 

"Okay, well I think you should go out with him," Aaron explains.

"Ugh, I'm gonna go call him. Bye," I say walking out.

I walk to the park. It was pretty chilly out and I didn't have a coat. I called the number and I heard a ringtone behind me. I turn around and I see Corbyn standing there.