-41-

Prayers for Corbyn!!Also I have a new book coming out.

Corbyn's POV

"Hey, Zach. Do you have something to say?" I ask softly.

"I-I.." he stutters.

"Baby boy, are you okay?" I ask.

He just nods. He looks a little nervous. I let it go not wanting to pressure him into anything. We finish our pizza in silence. I check the time 9:30 pm. I throw away my plate and he does the same. He looks sad.

"Hey, Z?" I say softly while putting my hand on the small of his back. "Are you scared of me?"

He flinched from my touch. I pull it away. Oh shit he saw me beating up josh. I forgot he was there. I feel terrible.

"I'm going up to bed. Do whatever you want, Corbyn," zach says running away.

I watch him as he runs away. I go to the living room and lay down. I turn on the television and put on a random show. It was cloak and dagger. (A great show btw) I slowly start to fall asleep. I turn off the tv and slowly fall asleep halfway on the couch.

In the morning:

"Corbean!" Someone shouts into my ear.

I scream and fall off the couch. I made an oof sound when I hit the floor. I look up to see Reese. She's smiling her heard off.

"Why are you on the couch?" She asks.

"Fell asleep here," I say sitting up.

I stand up and follow her into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning.

"7:30. Zach told me you had an interview at 9 today," Myta says.

"Yeah I do. So where is Zach?" I ask.

"He said he went on a walk to a friends house around 3:30am this morning. He left a note saying he'll be home late tonight," she says handing me the note.

"Where does his friend live?"

"4 houses down."

"I'm going to see if he's there. He um he wasn't acting right last night," I say softly.

"Reese, go call Ryan from your room," Myta says shooing her off.

"What do you mean?"

"When you left the room, he became nervous and like self conscious. He wouldn't ever finish a sentence and if he did talk he'd stutter."

"Uh oh," she says.

"What?"

"He probably got a text from his ex-gang saying that he had unfinished business to do," Myta sighs.

"What?!" I shout.

"He didn't tell you?" She asks.

"No. He's an ex gang member?!"

"Yes now keep your voice down. Reese can hear you," Myta says.

"Sorry. Where is this gang from?"

"Down by the river. Do not I repeat do not go there. He'll be fine."

"Hell if I'm gonna let my boyfriend get beat up without me."

"Corbyn, I'm dead serious. If you go down there, they will fucking kill him," Myta says gritting her teeth.

"Fine Fine."

Zach's Pov:

My gang texted me last night. Everyone thinks I'm an ex gang member but I'm actually a member still. I walk down to the river and see them.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Trey chants as they circle me.

"Hello, sir." I say.

"Where the hell have you been, boy?"

"I went to LA."

"Why? We told you that if you left town, you would not like the consequence."

"I know, I know."

Oh lord I'm gonna die. My phone started ringing. My hand instantly went to silence it.

"Give me It," trey orders.

I pulled it out. 'My Whole World' was calling. Shit Corbyn. I hand it over to him.

"Oh is this your boyfriend?" He asks with disgust.

"Yes," I say putting my head down.

"You are gonna answer it put it on speaker and talk to him. And I swear if you tell him where you are I'll track him and you down and kill you both," he snapped.

I answer it and put it on speaker phone.

"H-hey babe!" I answer.

"Jesus Christ Zach do you not understand what text me where you are? Just because we had a fight last night doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"I'm sorry, babe."

"So where are you?"

I look around at them.

"I'm at Chipotle, the one on the other side of town.I knew if you'd check the one near my house you'd find me."

"Well I want to find you."

"Well, look at the time. I got to go. Bye I love you."

"Love you too bye," he says hanging up.

"Now, What are we going to do to you?" He asks. "I think we should tie you up to a chair and find Corbyn and bring him back and torture him in front of you."

"No, Corbyn doesn't know I was in a gang. Please leave him out of it. Please don't hurt Corbyn. Hurt me however bad you want to just don't hurt Corbyn. I'm begging you," I plead.

"We could do what those guys did to you when you were 13," he says coming up really close behind me.

"No, please don't," I say.

"You were just saying we could do whatever we want to do as long as we don't hurt Corbyn," trey says. "So you want to go back on that?"

"No! No, fine do whatever you want," I say tearing up. "Just please don't hurt or blackmail Corbyn. I love him."

"Okay, boys go tie him up and get the stuff ready," trey orders.

I'm soon tied up to a bed and I'm also blindfolded. Soon I feel a presences enter the room.

"Well, we can have this one of two ways. The easy way or the hard way,"

"I-I know there's a catch to the easy way!" I shout.

"Indeed there is. It's still hurt Corbyn."

"I'll take the hard way!" I say pulling at the restraints.

"Okay so that means Corbyn cannot find out about this at all," he says.

"Okay! I-i won't tell him!"

Soon he started to whip me and hit me. And I lay there fighting him off.

Not going into details if you wanna know what happened read 32 again.