-49-

Corbyn's POV

I did jack off but it wasn't enough. I need him. He needs me.

At the hotel/

"Mhm fuck princess you make me so damn hard it's unreal," I moan as I push him against the wall.

"Mmm show me how hard you are daddy,"

Skipping the nasty part bc I'm lazy asf

"Oh damn baby boy." I say as I pull out and lay next to him. I came in him 4 times and he came on us 5 times.

"My balls hurt." He whines.

"I know baby, let's get some sleep." I say closing my eyes. All I could see is Zach fighting my dad and then killing him. I open my eyes and see Zach sleeping peacefully on his side. I slip out of bed and stand on the fire escape thinking of him.

"*sighs* why did you have to leave so soon? Why'd you have to go?" I ask in tears as I look at the sky. See what Zach doesn't know is that I had another sister. Her name was Shaylee. When she was born, she had been diagnosed with a type of cancer(this ain't real btw it didn't happen to him) it was the bone marrow cancer. For some reason no one could cure her. She died when she was only 7 months old. And she died in my arms. Tomorrow is her death date.

Tomorrow was the day I saw my baby sister leave the world. Tomorrow is the day I lost it and became an introvert. Tomorrow was the day I last saw my baby sisters blue orbs. It was the last day I got to hold her close to me.

"Hey, Corbyn. Why you out here?" I hear Tyler ask.

"I couldn't sleep. Just wanted to take some time and look at the night sky," I answer.

"Corbs, I know what tomorrow is," he says standing on the fire escape with me. "You just gotta push through with the people you love by your side."

"She left me too soon. I miss her so damn much. I loved her so much." I cried into his shoulder.

"I know Corbyn. I know." He says huggin me.

"She left us too soon."

"I know, c. We just have to work through it together."

———————

Little did they know Zach was standing inside the hall. And every single word he took the wrong way. The young hurt boy took off towards the bus where he had spent his night pacing the hall of the bus. Zach thought he was enough for Corbyn. Maybe he wasn't. Maybe Corbyn just felt bad so he pretended to be gay bf is actually straight.

Once Corbyn got back to the room, he saw no Zach. His stuff was here, but the young boy wasn't there. Corbyn looked in the bathroom, in the kitchen and on the balcony. No sign of Zach. He walked down to the bus panicking that he had lost his boyfriend.

Once the fake blonde stepped foot into the bus, he was quickly relieved to see his boyfriend pacing back and forth on the bus.

"Hey, Baby boy. What are you doing?" Corbyn asks scaring the young boy.

"Are you even gay?!" Zach shouts through the tears.

"Whoa, Zach Baby. What's wrong? Why are you even asking this?" Corbyn, oblivious to the young boy's knowledge.

"All of the I love you's were they a lie? Did you only take me in because you felt sorry for me? Cause news flash I would rather be poor and live in a trash can than be with you if you feel any pity for me being poor." He shouts with tears running down his face.

"Zach, what's wrong? Who is putting these ideas in your head?" The oldest asks worriedly. 

"You said to Tyler you miss her so much and you wish she never left you! You said you loved her so much. Do you want her to come back to you?" He asks.

"Yes, I fucking do because tomorrow is when I lost my baby sister! I miss her so damn much and I love her so damn much! I was the one to last hold her when she died! She's been gone for 7 fucking years Zach! Not everything that I love and miss is an ex!" Corbyn shouts at him with tears rolling down his face.

"What?" Zach asks hoping he heard it wrong. If he hadn't, Zach feels really bad.

"I lost my baby sister 7 fucking years ago. Okay? You heard Tyler and I talking about my baby sister. Not a fucking ex." Corbyn says through his teeth looking down at his arms.

"Corbyn, I-I feel so bad. I'm so sorry that I overreacted. I'm so sorry that you lost your sister. I'm so sorry that I'm such a terrible person." Zach says crying from the guilt.

"Yeah you are a terrible person for saying those things. Yes you did overreact but it's my own damn fault for putting those ideas in your head." Corbyn says clenching his fists.

"Why don't we just go up and cuddle and forget this fight?" He suggests.

"Okay. Let's go up," Corbyn sniffles. They walk upstairs in awkward silence. They both enter the room and lay on the bed about 1 foot apart. Both of them not knowing what to do. Thinking, as they stare up to the ceiling, trying to find the right words to say, but neither finding any.

"Hey, um Zach." Corbyn starts.

"Yeah Corbyn?" Zach's voice raspy from the shouting.

"I'm sorry," is all Corbyn says.

"For what? I should be the one apologizing for the way I reacted."

"No, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I'm sorry for putting those thoughts inside your head. Please know I do really love you and I don't care if your poor or rich. I took you in because I took one look and damn I knew I wasn't gonna let you get away that easy," Corbyn explains as he sits up in the bed facing Zach who is already sitting up.

"I'm sorry for overreacting and I should have just let you come to me instead. I shouldn't have been acting out like that," zach apologizes.

"It's okay baby."

"I love you babe."

"I love you princess," Corbyn kisses him passionately then they lay down and cuddle as they fall asleep.