-21-

Zach's pov

I slide down the door, crying. This was the first time I have cried because of the actions of Corbyn. After a while, I stopped crying. I check the time 12:30am. I can't sleep without Corbyn, but I feel so bad for leaving things like that so I can't go to his room. I get up and walk quietly downstairs.

I hear the TV on and some shuffling around downstairs. I peak around the corner and see Corbyn pacing back and forth. I smile. I love seeing his messy hair. I walk to where he is.

"I-I messed up. How do I fix this?" He says angerliy.

He grips his hair to where it hurts. Tears roll down his face fast. His eyes are bloodshot, cheeks are puffy. He pants from the loss of breath like he has been panicing.

"Corbyn!" I shout.

He jumps back a little. He looks up at me with hope in his eyes.

"Go to bed. You need it," I tell him. "remember you have tour rehearsals starting at 10am tomorrow."

"I-I can't sleep without you. Please, I'm so so so sorry. Please, sleep with me tonight and I'll make it up to you tomorrow after my rehearsals," he begs.

"I'm sorry," I say looking down.

"For what? You didn't do anything," he says grabbing my hands.

"I made you like this. And I didn't tell you that I love you," I explain.

"I don't care about any of that. I care that I hurt you. Please, sleep with me," he pleads.

"Okay, I'll sleep with you," I say. "let's just go up to bed."

"Okay," he says shutting the TV off.

We walk upstairs and go to bed.

The next morning
7:30
Corbyn's pov

I wake up and see I'm alone in bed. I get up and use the bathroom. I keep my joggers on that I had worn to bed, but I didn't put a shirt on. I walk downstairs to see Lydia cooking.

"What are you doing back?" I ask trying not to sound rude.

"I missed you. And," she says dragging the -nd sound out.

"What the hell did you do this time?"

"I might have had a party in my apartment and got kicked out," she says holding back a laugh.

"Oh jeez," I say holding back a laugh.

I go behind her and hug her putting my head on hers and we sway back and forth. We did this so other time when she was here. I missed this.

"Ya know. I missed this when we'd do this," I say smiling.

"I did, too," she says grabbing my arm.

I hear someone clear their throat. I look over and see Zach. I let go of Lydia and go to hug Zach.

"What were you doing with Lydia?" He asks sadly.

"We do that all the time, love. I swear,  it's only friendly," I say going up to him.

"Okay, sorry for the freakout," he says hugging me then hugging Lydia.

"It's fine, love. I would do the same thing," I say.

"Do you guys mind if I stay over for a couple weeks? I can stay in my old room," she asks.

"No, you can stay. So, Zach and I won't be home most of the time. When I go to my rehearsals, Zach will be coming with me or he'll go over to his friends house if he wants," I explain.

"Cool," she says.

It seems like she wants to tell us something. She looks like she has a secret. I let it slide for a few seconds. She finishes breakfast and she plates the food for us.

"Thanks, dude!" Zach says digging in.

I stop him.

"We wait for everyone to get sat down with food," I tell him.

"Sorry," he says with a mouth full.

Lydia sits down with her food. We start eating the delicious breakfast she prepared us. I look at Lydia. She looks uncomfortable.

"Lyd, is there something you're keeping from me?" I ask putting my elbows on the table while folding my hands together.

"Uh-huh I uh..." She stutters like she's trying to find words.

"Is everything okay?" I ask worriedly.

"After breakfast, can we speak in your office?" She asks looking down.

"Yeah, totally," I say.

We finish eating. I put our dishes in the dish washer after rinsing them off.

"Zach, Lydia and I will be right back. Don't break anything," I say walking upstairs.

Lydia already walked up to the office. She sits nervously in the chair. I walk over to my chair and sit down. I lean back in my chair.

"So what's up, Lydia? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I um," she starts tearing up.

I sit up and grab her hands that were on the table. .

"Lydia, what happened?" I ask sternly.

"I was raped," she cries. "and I'm pregnant," she sobs.

I walk over to her and hug her. I hold her tight knowing she needs it. I feel so bad.

"Who did it?"

"Your ex manager," she says sniffling.

"I'm gonna legit kill him, did you report it?" I question.

"Yeah, they convicted him. What am I gonna do with this baby?" She asks looking at me.

"Do you want it?"

"Not really," she says.

"Then I'll pay for your abortion," I offer.

"Okay, can you make an appointment for me?" She asks.

"Yeah, give me a minute, princess," I say.

I gave her a cute pet name. She didn't care. She's too busy with her own problems. Anyway, I look up the ob/gyn number and call them.

"Hello," they greet me.

"Hey, my name is Matthew Trace. How soon can you get my sister in for an abortion?" I ask making up a name.

"I could get her done today around 2:30?"

"Sounds good. Put down Lydia Grace as the name because I won't be with her," I explain.

"Okay, sounds good. Bye,"

"Goodbye," I say hanging up the phone.

"Well, 2:30 is when your appointment with the ob/gyn in town," I say, sighing.

-June 1, 2018-