-29-

Corbyn's POV

We got back to the hotel around 1:30am. The security snd Tyler got another room. It was just me and Zach in our room tonight. He was sitting on the bed when I decide to confront him.

"Hey, Zach." I smirk.

"Oh no. Please don't do anything to me," he says sitting up.

"You did break a rule, love," I sigh.

"B-but what about the 5 warnings," he asks.

"Oh those I'll use them when I need to. You need a punishment, love," I sigh.

"I-I-I'm not ready for sex. Please don't," he says sitting up straighter.

I go and sit in front of him on the bed. I pat the seat next to me. He crawls up to there and sits next to me.

"Since I didn't bring anything to punish you with, and you aren't ready for sex, I'll just spank you," I say.

"N-n-n-no! Please the last time you did that I couldn't walk correctly! Just put me in a time out! What rule did I break?!" He asks moving away from me almost in tears.

"Rule two, always let me know where you are at," I say.

He takes in a sharp breath.

"Please don't hurt me. I-I-"

"I'll give you three spankings and then you get a five minute timeout. Okay?"

"Fine," he says giving up.

"Take off your pants and boxers and bend over the bed," I order as I close the curtains and lock the door.

"What?" He asks in disbelief.

"You heard me. Bend over with your clothes off," I say.

"Okay," he says about to cry.

He takes his pants off along with his boxers. Then he bends over the bed.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"I guess."

"It'll be easier for me if you were kneeling on the bed."

He moves into that position. I place a hand on his lower back. I run a finger down his left butt cheek. Then I massage it. I rear my hand back and slap his butt. He jerks forward.

"Count with me," I say. "One,"

"One....Two....Three,"

He counts every time I hit him.I run his butt to soothe the pain. I hand him his boxers as he stands up wincing. He puts his boxers on and I tell him to go sit in the corner for five minutes.

"I love you!" He says.

"I love you, too. And I guess since you did what I told you to do, I'll lose the timeout," I sigh.

He jumps on me making me fall into the bed.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" He says kissing me all over my face.

He sits up and straddles me.

"Do you wanna know some more about my past?" He asks.

"Sure!" I sit up with him in my lap.

"So there was a lot of yelling in my house once my dad got back home from prison. Which is why I don't like yelling. He would abuse my mom. The only way for him to stop was for him to abuse me so I let him. Which is why I hate when someone yells or throws a hand up. Which is why I didn't like when you spanked me because it reminded me of the abuse I got," he says sadly.

"Zach, love, if I knew that then I wouldn't have spanked you," I say letting some tears flow.

"Babe, don't be crying," he says wiping my face.

"I hurt you and it made you remember the bad times. I feel so bad," I confess crying into his shoulder.

"Babe it's okay. I still love you," he says hugging me.

"I love you so much!" I exclaim kissing him.

"Babe, Lets go to bed."

"Yep," I say laying back takin him down with me.

He starts giggling which made me fall in love even more.

The morning.

I woke up with Zach still on top of me. He was awake but reading comments.

"Babe, can you unfollow me on Instagram?" He asks.

"Why would I do that?" I ask in my morning voice.

He sits up straddling my waist. He has a look of desperation. He looks at his phone. Then back to me.

"I'm getting hate on my photos and it's getting worse. I need you to unfollow me and delete those pictures of us off your Instagram," he sighs.

"Let me see," I say grabbing his phone.

Zachhatter-go Kys I had a chance but no u had to turn Corbyn gay

Fuckzach-you don't deserve to live you snotty rich ass mother fucking snob who only wants him for fame

I kept reading. The more there were the worse is was. I felt him get up and run to the bathroom. I sigh.

"Damn it," I mumble.

I call Logan and have him bring some McDonald's up. Then I go to the bathroom door.

"Hey, Love?" I say knocking on the door.

"Go away," he sniffles.

"Baby boy let me in," I plead.

I hear shuffling then the door unlocking and the door opens.

"Princess, come here," I say opening my arms.

He starts sobbing as he walks into my arms. Logan opens the door and hands me the food. Then he walks over to the bed.

"Baby boy lets go eat and I'll talk to them," I say picking him up.

I carry him to the kitchen and sit him on the counter. I open the bag and hand him some hash browns. He takes it and takes a bite.

"Princess, I'm not gonna let them hurt you."

"I'm scared babe," he says softly.

"I know baby. I won't let you go through this alone. You have me and Logan. You have Tyler too. Please just stay strong for me love," I say standing in between his legs.

"Thanks," he mumbles.

He lays his head in my chest. He maybe only 17, but he's a keeper.