•48•

Zach's Pov

"Princess, are you okay?" He asks after I calm down.

"It's just I'm scared to tell you to be honest." I say as my heart races.

"Why would you be scared?" He asks.

"It um it m-Might have to-to do with um so-someone ah-who you-you knew." I stutter out playing with my hoodie strings not wanting to look at him.

"Who, zach? He asks sitting up. I sit up too but at the end of the bunk. He sits at the top.

"I-I was in a gang who-who was rivals with another gang. We got into a fight and it was practically a-a war. The-their leader R-Ray-"

"My father?" He asks with wide eyes.

"I-I um i-i-" I was so beyond scared. I couldn't get any words out or anything.

"Zach, what happened?" He asks sternly.

"I-I'm scared to tell you." I finally get out.

"Please, don't be scared. That's the last thing I ever wanted you to be is scared of me." He says gently.

"I'm not scared of you. I'm scared to tell you. I'm scared of what you might think. I'm scared you'll break up with me. I can't go back living in the ratty old apartment." I say. "I love living with you. I have company. I have someone to talk to. I have a cuddle buddy now. This could change it all."

"I won't let it change it at all."

"Okay." I say taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready for it." He smiles.

"S-so the-the gang leader, Ray Besson, had b-brought a gun with him. And I-I was fighting with hi-him. He pull-pulled the gun on me so-so I-i-"

"So you killed him with whatever weapon you had." Corbyn finishes. I look down in shame.

"I-I freaked out. I was barely 15 at the time. I didn't want to die that young." I explain. "I-I had forgotten about that til I met you."

"And it brought back memories of you killing my father." He finishes again.

"Yes. I'm so sorry, Corbyn. I didn't mean to kill him. I-I was protecting myself and my people." I sigh sadly.

He chuckles angerily. I look up to see him mad and have tears running down his face.

"C-Corbyn?"

"We've been together for what 4, 5 months? And you have just told me?" He asks.

"C-Corbyn, I-I told you I'm not an open person. Especially with this type of stuff. I-I told you in-in the beginning it would take me a while to open up about some stuff." I remind him.

"I know. I just wish I didn't find out on the day he left me."

"I understand you are mad at me. I-I'll go and-and let you have your space for a few days." I say leaving the bunk. I hear his soft whimpers. It breaks my heart telling him his own boyfriend killed his father. Our next stop is DC which is his home town. Shit.

"Babe," I call out. "Oh nevermind." I say realizing he might not wanna cuddle right now.

"What, Z?" He asks surprisingly.

"Could we maybe cuddle?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, z. Come here." He says opening his curtain. I walk to him and lay down cuddling into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm really really sorry." I apologize.

"Let's not think of that right now."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"So how long before we get to the next stop?"

"About a couple hours. Why?"

"Just wondering," I answer. To be honest, I'm a little horny.

"Somethings up. What's up Zach?" He asks.

"Um..nothing. It's nothing." I lie. He pulls me closer to him. I can feel him against me. I need him.

"Princess, I can see your horniness radiating off you," he whispers in my ear.

"I-I need you please." I beg.

"Gotta wait til we get to the hotel babe." He teases.

"Please, Corbyn. I've been a bad boy. I think I need to be punished." I say grinding up into him. "Please daddy." I beg in his ear.

"Oh Zach don't use that word. You know what it does to me." He whispers sternly.

"I don't know what your talking about." I say. He takes control and flips us over to where I'm under him. The lust and neediness in his eyes was turning me on badly.

"I can't fuck the hell outta you right now because I'm on the bus. But I can tease you," he says putting his lips on my sweet spot as he grinds down on me. He moves his hand down and palms me as his other hand holds my cheek as he kisses me lustfully.

"Please for the love of god don't fuck on the damn bus!" Logan shouts from the front.

"We aren't doing anything!" Corbyn shouts back.

"Zach isn't quiet with his moans!" Tyler shouts.

"We were just in a heated make out session," Corbyn lies half way.

"Well stop!" They shout. Corbyn lays off the the side of me.

"We'll finish in the hotel room tonight princess." He says as he nibbles on my ear.

"I'll be ready for your big thick cock pounding my tiny little tight hole as I moan out your name," I whisper seductively in his ear.

"Oh damn babyboy. You make me so hard," he mumbles. I look down and see ya both have a boner. I chuckle as his grows bigger.

"Baby, I wish I could fuck you now," he moans in pain.

"I wish I could take you right now. Damnit, Corbyn. The things I've dreamt of you doing to me," I moan out.

"That's it!" Logan shouts pulling me outta the bunk. "I'm tired of hearing your dirty sex talk and your stupid moans. Zach, you go jerk off in the bathroom." Logan says. "Corbyn, go jack off in the back room. And please for the love of god stay there til we reach the hotel."

"Oh come on! Just let him fuck me already!" I groan.

"No! Go!" He shouts pushing us different ways. I head into the bathroom with a raging hard on. I get my phone out and put my headphones on. I play the video I took of us and jack off to it.