•28•

Jonah is fucking 20. Did I say this was okay? No go back to being 18 bruh.

Zach's Pov:

"Because he still doesn't accept himself. He was forced out whenever the paparazzi got us on camera for having a moment at the park. He had to go live to tell over 10 million people worldwide he is gay! And he never accepted him a year ago when he first found out!" I say.

"I'm going to the bathroom," he whispers.

He takes off into a jog as I stand there.

"What the actual hell, Tyler?!" I shout at him.

"what? I didn't know he was gay!"

"You didn't have to go and ask, 'what the hell is this?'"

"Well, I'm sorry for never walking in on a gay couple making out on the couch together," he argues.

"So? It may have scared you but you need to apologize to corbyn when he calms down. Now excuse me while I go check on my panicky boyfriend," I say walking to the bathroom.

"Babe, open the door," I knock.

"I-i-its unlocked," he stutters out.

I open the door slowly. Then I walk in and shut the door softly. I sit in front of him. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah,"he sighs.

"I made all of that stuff up. That you don't accept yourself and you haven't accepted yourself before. I'm sorry," I say.

"No, don't apologize. It's actually all true. I don't accept myself. The truth is I'm a homophobic person. The second I found out I wasn't interested in girls, I threw myself into hiding. For months, I told my manager that something bad happened at a party and I couldn't be seen outside my house. The only time I left the house was for the studio and when I visited my mom. I made Lydia go out and get the groceries. I'm so sorry," he confesses to his own boyfriend.

It was silent. Dead silent. It was almost you could hear a needle drop. He look up after a couple minutes to see me with tears rolling down my face.

"Zach? Say something so I know you aren't mad," he asks.

"i-uh wow. Um...I don't know what to say," I say shocked.

"I'm working on not being homophobic. Please believe me. I love you and your personality. I love everything about you. Please don't be awkward around me. I really do love you," he grabs my hands.

"Corbyn, i-i told myself not to fall for a  homophobic person and I did. I-I-"

"Love, I swear I love you for you. I'm struggling with accepting myself, but if you stay with me, I'll change. Ill learn to accept myself and others."

"Okay, I love you. And I'll help you," I say smiling as I kiss him.

"Let's go to soundcheck," he says.

At soundcheck:

"Love, I just realized this is the first performance I will do since I came out," he says leaning down on the stage.

"I know babe. It'll be fine. They love you though," I answer.

"Yeah I guess. I love you babe," corbyn said.

"Babe? That's new," I laugh.

"well, do you like babe or princess better?"

"Princess," I answer blushing.