·24·

Zach's pov

I wait patiently for my loving boyfriend to come in. I look at the waiters and see Aaron. He looks up and sees me. Aaron grabs a notepad and a pen and walks to me.

"You here alone?" He asks.

"No, actually, I'm with my boyfriend," I say looking at him.

"You're gay?!" He asks shocked.

"Yeah, i-i'm sorry I never told you," I apologize.

"Dude, have you got d yet?" He asks sitting in front of me.

"Almost, but I freaked out because it felt like when ya know that thing happened so I stopped him. Then I felt so bad about it that I slept in the guest room," I laugh.

"Dude, I would, too. That shit was messed up. I wouldn't do anything after that either and Im dominate," he says.

"Yeah, so how are you and your gal?"

"She was just using me to get her ex back. But I found someone new. Her name is Christina. She's a YouTuber, but she's chill," he says.

"Oh that's cool! I hope you guys work out."

"Me too. Shes so sweet and nice. I don't know how I got someone like her."

"Got a pic?"

"Yeah, man. Here," he says showing me his lock screen.

It was of Christina Marie herself.

"That's my best friend!"

"really?" He exclaims shocked.

"Yeah, I guess when she tells me about you, I don't have to prepare to hurt someone," I laugh.

I look at the door and see no corbyn. I look outside to see a swarm of paparazzi after corbyn. I just sigh looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"That's what's wrong," I say pointing to the swarm of cameras.

"Your boyfriend is THE Corbyn Besson?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah and he said he wouldn't be long but it's been thirty minutes. Need help with anything at the moment?"

"Yeah we could use you as a singer. I'll hook up my computer so you can sing," he says.

We get up and I get situated. Then he hooks up his computer and everything.

"Hey, everyone! I'm Zach and I have been a little MIA. I missed performing for you guys and rosie. This is my favorite spot to be. So I'll be singing Rules of Beautiful by Jacob Whitesides," I announce.

The crowd applauds for me. I look out the window and see the swarm just getting bigger and bigger. I look to Aaron and give him a sign to help corbyn.

"You're an angel in disguise
When you color your eyes.
But angels don't need covering.

You're a princess, you're a queen
You don't need finer things
But I'll buy you diamond rings just because."

As I finish the song, I see Corbyn walk in from the back way. He sits at he table I was just at and watches me sing.

"Break the rules of beautiful" I sang.

Everyone erupted into an outburst of applause. I smile at them.

"Thank you! Does anyone have a request?" I ask.

I see a little girl put her hand up.

"Yes?" I acknowledge.

"Can you pwease sinf, 'Perfect' by Corbyn Besson?" She asks sweetly.

I glance over at corbyn.

"Are you a fan of corbyn Besson?" I ask her.

"Yes! I wove him so much!" She exclaims.

Everyone laughs. I see Corbyn," smiling. He gives me a sign.

"Hey, what if I told you that you could meet him?" I smirk at her.

"Rweally? I would be so gwateful," she smiles.

I walk down to her and pick her up. I take her on stage.

"Will corbyn Besson come up here?" I ask.

I see him get up and walk to us. She starts crying from the happiness. Corbyn holds her as I take their pictures. I take a couple of them for her.

"Oh my gosh. You are amazing zwach!" She exclaims.

"I love helping people out."

"Dank you," she says.

I out her back in her seat. I walk up to corbyn and whisper in his ear.

"Wanna do a duet with me to make her happy?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," he answers.

After all that:

We sit down for dinner. I ordered a chicken salad along with a mountain dew and he orders a cheeseburger with fries and a water. We sit in silence till our food comes.

"So what did you do when I was swarmed with the press outside?" He asks.

"I sang for about 15 minutes then another 30 minutes was spent talking to Aaron," I explain.

"I'm sorry I took so long. The others cams out of no where and blindsided me and I wasn't ready for it. I couldn't get out of the mess," he confesses, sadly.

"it's fine! I swear. I got to catch up with my best friend. I got to sing for my favorite customers," I answer.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I wouldn't call it mad. I was upset because it was suppose to be just us for the day, then the paparazzi showed up, but I'm not upset with you just how everything turned out, if that makes any sense," i explain.

"It doesn't but it does at the same time," he says.

We laugh and enjoy the rest of the day. It's about 8:30 when we arrive at Corbyn's again.

"Okay, there is one more surprise," he says.

"You legit almost bought me the entire mall."

"Here," he says handing me a envelope.

I open it to see a credit card. I see a card too. I read it.

'my love, I hope you have had a wonderful day so far. I have given you this card to use during tour when I'm busy. Since you are meeting with people in Dallas, I have given you a credit card to use so that you don't have to ask me to buy you this or that when I'm busy. You do have a spending limit of $1,000 per week unless you prove yourself of more money these next 4 days love. I love you so much, corbyn'

"Awww corbyn. I love you and thanks!" I say hugging him.