-74-

Last chapter possibly

Corbyn's Pov

This is my last show on tour. Which means the last show with Zach before he leaves.

"Okay, Corbyn," my manager says.

"Yeah?"

"We have a meet and greet at the mall in 10 minutes, so let's go," he says.

We pack the van then we head to the mall. It's a meet and greet that Zach can be in.

"Okay, Love. Wanna be in the meet and greet?"

"Yeah, sure," he says Unsurely.

"My love, if you don't want to, you don't have to," I say pulling him into a hug.

"I-I just- I'm scared of what they might say," he admits.

"I'll be there right beside you the whole time until the picture," i chuckle.

"Okay," he smiles.

We walk out and see a line of people. They all scream.

"OH MY GOSH! ITS ZACH YOU'RE ONE OF MY IDOLS!" I hear a girl shout.

He smiles at the ground. We start the meet and greet. A couple girls wanted a picture only with me because 'Zach is ugly and would ruin the picture.' I made sure to hug Zach after each time. Then a girl with brown hair comes up to us.

"Oh my gosh!" She says smiling.

"Hey, boo," I say. "How's your day going?"

"It's going well. Zach, you inspire me so much!" She says turning to Zach.

She goes in for a hug and Zach looks confused and scared. she hugs him and he hugs back.

"Ready?" The photographer asks.

"Yeah," we all hold hands with each other while Zach and I create a heart above our heads.

"Holy crap, I love you both. Zach, you are so adorable in person and Corbyn you're super cute in person," she smiles. We pull her into a hug.

"What's your name hun?"

"It's Kira," she says.

"What's your insta?"

"Itskirag," she states.

"Be watching your notifications," I wink.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaims. We say our goodbyes and then we leave. We then get through the meet and greet line quickly. After 10 people not wanting Zach in the picture he just walked away. I really wanted to go after him but I couldn't leave.

"Logan!" I call out.

"Yeah bro," he says coming around the corner.

"Go follow Zach. Don't let him get hurt," I say snapping my fingers and pointing at Zach.

"Gotcha boss," he laughs, running to catch up with Zach.

I finish the last of the meet and greet line. Then we pack up everything and then I call Logan.

"Wassup bruh?" He asks.

"Where are y'all?" I ask.

"We are at Taco Bell," he says.

"Okay. I'm gonna meet y'all there," i say hanging up.

The mangement heads to the arena while I head to Taco Bell. Soon, I was being followed by fans. I arrive st Taco Bell searching for my lover.

"Hey, Zach is over there if you are looking for him," a fan said.

"Thanks. With the most respect, I ask you as nicely as possible please stop following me," I tell them.

"I'm sorry for them," someone says that wasn't in the crowd.

"What?"

"They all are my idiotic friends and they are obsessed with you,"  She says, rolling her eyes.

"So are you obsessed with me?" I ask getting this bad vibe.

She scoffs, "in your dreams, Mr. Pop Star."

"Why not?" I asked.

"You're really fake," she says while her possey starts to leave. "Sorry, Mr Pop Star but I gotta go."

"What the hell just happened?!" I ask myself walking to my boyfriends booth.

"Hey, my love," I smile.

"Hey," he sighs.

"Are you okay?"

"Just peachy," he huffs.

"Okay let's go to the arena so we can cuddle."

"Yay!" He says grabbing my hand.

We get the stuff thrown away and then we walk to the arena. Then we go to the dressing room. I lay down and then he lays on my stomach. I place my hands on his back. We slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

One more chapter y'all. ❤️❤️❤️❤️