•58•

Corbyn's POV

"Um, Zach," I get his attention. He's still on my lap cuddled into my side.

"Yeah, Corbs?"

"Would you um maybe like want to spend the night with me?" I ask rubbing his side.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" He says looking up at me.

Those brown eyes I could get lost in. We stare for a few seconds before I feel myself leaning in. My eyes flicker from his lips to his brown eyes. I stop before fully kissing him, but our lips brushing up against each other.

"Please," he breathes before finishing connecting our lips.

I kissed back, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opens his mouth a little and let's me in. We kiss for a few more seconds before I release. We sit there panting with our foreheads touching.

"Corbyn," Zach says.

"Yeah," I say.

"You're a really good kisser," he chuckles.

"So are you," I kiss his forehead.

We watch tv as the sun goes down. I felt Zach move a little.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah. I haven't ate all day," he admits.

"Shit, okay," I say picking him up and walking to the kitchen.

He let out a small squeak when I picked him up. I sat him at the table and I went to the kitchen.

"Corbs, what are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm going to attempt to make food," i laugh.

"Um why don't you just order take out?" Zach asks, chuckling.

"Cause I've had take out all week," I laugh. "I'm going to have to go to the gym!"

"I can't even," he laughs.

I just roll my eyes as I look through my fridge. I see nothing to make food with.

"Take out it is then," i say.

"Um pizza sound good?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He says. "Hey, um can I look around your house?"

"Yeah, and if you wanna change into something comfier, um my room is on the left."

"Okay!" He shouts heading to my room.

I call the pizza place. I order a pepperoni pizza, a cheese pizza, and wings. Then I also order a cookie pizza and cinnamon balls. Yeah I know a lot of food.

After I ended the call, I hear this loud shriek. I quickly run down the hall to where I think it is. I check the rooms and see no one. Then I remember my music room. I walk in there and I see Zach fiddling with the buttons and running into the booth. I lean up against the door and smile to myself.

"Oh my god!" He squeals.

"Hey," I say walking into the room. He jumps at the sound of my voice.

"Hey," he smiles.

"Um, so I heard you found the music room," I laugh.

"Was I that loud?" He turns red.

"Um yeah I was on a call and I heard a loud shriek from the hall and I'm like shit someone broke in," I laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He squeals running into my arms.

"It's okay. Luckily i was ending the call. So whatcha working on?" I ask.

"Ooo," he squeals once again.

He takes me over there and hands me the headphones and presses play. He sings to one of my songs.

"Shit, this is a really good song," I smile.

"Really!" He exclaims. "Oh my god that means so much!"

"Yeah," I smile.

I hear the doorbell so we go get the pizzas and pay and shit. We sit down and eat our food.

"So, I um was wondering if you wanted to play a get to know me game," I ask carefully.

"Yeah, sure! I mean you pretty much know about me already," he laughs.

"Yeah, I do," I chuckle with him.

"Um, so I have a question," he asks shying away from me.

"Yeah, don't be scared to talk to me," I say grabbing his hand.

"I-I was um wondering what-what we are?" He asks stuttering a bit.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Like the-the kiss? Did-did that change anything be-between is?" He asks.

"I mean I really like you Zach. I want to be able to call you mine. It's just I don't want to force you into anything yet until your comfortable," I explain.

"Oh okay," he smiles.

"Okay," I smile back.

We sit in comfortable silence as we finished our pizza and stuff.

"So, Zach, have you ever been skinny dipping?" I ask seeing it's dark out.

"Um no," he says softly.

"Do you want to go skinny dipping?"

"Umm not really," he chuckles.

"Do you want to go swimming?" I asks.

"Mmm, sure," he says getting up.

I get up with him and we head to my room. I hand him a pair of swimming trunks and I grab me a pair.

"Um so you could change in the bathroom or in the closet," I say.

"I'll change in the bathroom since I'm already out of the closet," he laughs.

"Haha funny," I say sarcastically.

We get changed and I grab two towels and then head out and wait for Zach.

"Hey Corbyn," he says not looking.

"Boo!"

"Shit fuck!" He shouts falling in fear.

"Hey, no cussing!" I smile.

"You're getting it Besson!" He shouts as he jumps on me pushing us into the water.

"Oh really. I had my hair done," I laugh shaking my hair out.

"It's cuter down anyway."

"Really?"

"No, it needs to be poofy," he smiles.

"Imma leave it down," I smirk splashing Zach.

"Corbynnn," he whines.

I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Zach," I copy.

"It's cold!" He says swimming towards me.

"But its a heated pool!" I whine.

"Really?" He asks.

I press a button on the side of the pool and it starts to heat it. Zach lets out a small moan when the heat hit him.

"Still wanna go in?" I ask getting closer to him.

I grab his hips and pull him closer.

"Corbyn," he moans.

"What baby?" I ask kissing his neck.

"Please, fuck me!" He exclaims. 

I got out of the pool and he did too. Our feet took us to the stairs where we walked in to our bedroom.

What's gonna happen? Is Corbyn going to let his emotions take over?