~27~

Corbyn's pov

"Zach, you know how much I love you right?"

"Yeah. What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asks worriedly.

"Well, my tour has been extended into the summer for Europe and Asia and I know we made plans and I really didn't want to cancel the plans but I have too. I'm so so sorry!" I exclaim in tears.

"Baby, it's fine! As long as we spend time together during the America leg of the tour, then I'll be fine with cancelling the summer plans. I love you and your honesty," he says calming me down.

"I'm sorry! I swear I'll make it up to you. I have a week in between the Europe and America leg of the tour. Maybe we can go somewhere for that week," I suggest.

"That sounds nice. I'll be fine as long as I get to spend time with you before you leave for Europe," he smiles.

"Well, aren't you coming with me on tour?" I ask.

"I still don't know. I was thinking of trying to finish high school. I have been talking to my old high school and they said that I can finish the year online. Then I have to go to summer school for credit recovery of language and science. Then I can finish my school work online. I just want a high school diploma so I can get into college and then get a good job," he explains.

"But I can give you everything you need," I say. "That's the whole point of the sugar daddy thing."

"I don't wanna be a trust fund baby. I know that you can. I love that and all, but I really like to be somewhat independent," he says.

"I know, Love. I know. Okay, I can help you with your school work, too," I sigh.

"I hope you aren't mad, babe."

"I'm not. It's just the time zones and stuff with mess with me. Since it's almost 5 hour time difference, it'll be hard to talk to you," I say.

"I know, but we can make it work," he says kissing me.

I smile into the kiss. His arms go around my neck as he straddles my waist. I lay back on the couch not breaking the kiss.

"Ahem!" I hear someone clear their throat.

We pull away from each other to see Tyler standing there behind us. Zach quickly gets off with a tomato face. I sit up also with a tomato red face.

"What the hell was that?!" He asks.

"I-I.."

I couldn't get anything out. I thought he knew I was gay and Zach was my boyfriend. I felt the tears coming on. I also felt like I couldn't breathe. I started backing up away from them.

"Huh? Are you gonna answer me?" Tyler asks sternly.

"Tyler, he's clearly having a panic attack. Shut the hell up!" Zach shouts as he runs to me.

I fell into his arms. I started sobbing with a full on panic attack.

"Shh, babe. Shh. It's okay," he whispers.

He gets me calmed down. I wipe my tears and stand up. I let out a long breathe.

"Do you not know about him being gay? And me being his boyfriend?" Zach asks.

"No, and I don't see why it was a big deal when I asked you," he says.

"Because he still doesn't accept himself. He was forced out whenever the paparazzi got us on camera for having a moment at the park. He had to go live to tell over 10 million people worldwide he is gay! And he never accepted him a year ago when he first found out!" Zach says.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I whisper.

I take off in a sprint to the bathroom. I sit down and take a couple deep breaths. I regain my breath and just sit there in silence. My mind is racing with a million thoughts right now. I just can't seem to focus on anything except how can I do the show tonight.

"Babe, open the door," Zach knocks.

"I-i-its unlocked," I stutter out.

He opens the door slowly. Zach walks in and shuts the door softly. He sits in front of me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I sigh.

"I made all of that stuff up. That you don't accept yourself and you haven't accepted yourself before. I'm sorry," he says.

"No, don't apologize. It's actually all true. I don't accept myself. The truth is I'm a homophobic person. The second I found out I wasn't interested in girls, I threw myself into hiding. For months, I told my manager that something bad happened at a party and I couldn't be seen outside my house. The only time I left the house was for the studio and when I visited my mom. I made Lydia go out and get the groceries. I'm so sorry," I confess to my boyfriend.

It was silent. Dead silent. It was almost you could hear a needle drop. I look up after a couple minutes to see him with tears rolling down his face.

"Zach? Say something so I know you aren't mad," I ask.

"i-uh wow. Um...I don't know what to say," he says shocked.

"I'm working on not being homophobic. Please believe me. I love you and your personality. I love everything about you. Please don't be awkward around me. I really do love you," I grab his hands.

"Corbyn, i-i told myself not to fall for a homophobic person and I did. I-I-"

"Love, I swear I love you for you. I'm struggling with accepting myself, but if you stay with me, I'll change. Ill learn to accept myself and others."

"Okay, I love you. And I'll help you," he smiles as he kisses me.

"Let's go to soundcheck," I say.