-23-

Three days before tour
Corbyn's pov:

"Love, are you going on tour with me?" I ask zach as he sits on the couch.

"I think so. Are you going to Dallas?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah, we're spending 3 days there for a couple interviews then I have 4 sold out shows in Dallas then Austin the next week," I explain. I see his face light up. "Why you asking?"

"Just wondering," he mumbled.

"Zach, I can see your face lite up when you heard how long we are gonna be in Texas. Why?"

"I know people from Texas," he says softly.

"Okay. When you want to meet up with them, you need a bodyguard," I say sitting next to him.

"Whyyy?" He whines.

"Because I don't trust people. I need you to stay safe at all times. Don't worry though. You already know the bodyguard," I smirk.

"It's not you, is it?" He asks.

"Nope it's Logan," he says.

"Logan's coming on tour with us?" He asks excitedly.

"Yep." I say.

We sit and chill for a while. Then I remembered we need to pack early.

"Love, we need to pack clothes."

"Okay," he says getting up with me.

We go upstairs and get in the closets. We grab three suitcases. One for each then a shared one. We pack almost all of the closet and then we grabbed our carry on bags and packed those with stuff we needed.

"Okay, so Monday we fly out to Cincinnati, Ohio. We have a private jet to use to get there. Then we will get our tour bus which will be waiting for us as soon as we step off the plane. Then we will get to our hotel about 10 minutes later which I had my manager get the penthouse level so we'd have enough room."

"We don't take up that much space though," he says.

"Yeah I know, but what happens when we fight on tour? The bus gets pretty cold at night," I explain.

"Okay, can you promise me this?" He asks softly.

"Yeah, what's that love?"

"Can you try not to yell at me as much as you did when you started rehearsals?" He asks softer.

"I'm sorry for that. I'll try my best. I'll count to 10 before I lose my control," I answer hugging him.

"Thank you," he mumbles.

"Can you tell me what happened in the past that dealt with yelling?" I ask him.

"I'm not ready to tell anymore about my past. The rest is pretty traumatizing."

"I understand, love. Take your time," I say as we start swaying back and forth.

"Thanks, babe." He answers.

"Wanna go out for lunch today?" I ask.

"Can we go to my diner? I miss Rosie and Aaron," he asks.

"Yeah, sounds good. Let's get ready and head out," I tell him.

He nods as he pulls away from me and heads toward the shower. He closes the door and I hear the shower turn on. Man, I love that kid so much he doesn't even understand how badly it hurts. He has been the best thing to walk in to my life and the first best thing to not walk out of my life.

I look at my clothing I have on. Good enough. I'm just in joggers and a hoodie. My normal daily outfit I wear outside all the time. I'm good. I put some deodorant on and some cologne.

"Babe, I kinda forgot extra clothes. Can you get me some?" Zach squeaks out.

"Yeah, love. Give me a second," I say running to the closet.

I grab some joggers and my hoodie for him and then some of his Calvin Klein boxers. I walk over to the bathroom and knock lightly.

"Come in," he squeaks out.

He was turned around. I go up behind him and grab his shoulders. He jumps then covers himself. I hand him the clothes and then walk out giving him his privacy. About 5 minutes later he walks out with his hair down.

"I'm ready," he says softly.

Why is he acting like this? It's almost like he just met me. I go up to him and grab his hand. He tenses up as I grab his hand. We walk downstairs and we head out. We sit in silence for the first few seconds as we pull out of the drive.

"Hey, love? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go ahead," he mumbles.

"What's wrong? You're notacting like yourself. You are talking alot quieter and you seem nervous around me today. What's wrong? Did I do something?" I question the younger boy.

"It's nothing. Just down in the dumps today," he says.

"Why?"

"I don't know?" He answers.

"Love, you know you can tell me anything," I say.

"It's my birthday and Jonah never told me happy birthday," he says.

"Aww love, I didn't know it was your birthday!" I exclaim. "I feel really bad now."

"Don't feel bad. Only Jonah and my family knows my birthday. Not even rosie or Aaron," he says.

"Well, consider yourself lucky because I'm a out to spoil the hell out of you today," I smile.

"Oh that's just great," he says sarcastically.

"Love, just let me pleaseeee," I beg.

"Fine, only if I get to pick out some things for you too," he smiles.

"Awesome! I missed that beautiful, bright, loving smile," I compliment.

He blushes then hides his face with his hands. I laugh as we pull up to the diner. There's one paparazzi person, but not enough to kill me or Zach.

"Mr. Besson, can I ask you a couple questions?" He asks nicely.

"What magazine are you from?" I ask.

"I'm my own blog. I'm doing a blog about you and I need some questions answered," he answers.

I look back at Zach and he says to go do it. He walks in to the diner.

"Alright, i'll answer some questions. Just lets make it quick," i say.

"I will," he ansaers.

-June 7, 2018-