-70-

Corbyn's POV

I need answers. He has to give me answers. I sit on the bed and he sits with me. It looks like his boner is goin away.

"Why-why?" He asks.

"I need answers."

"Okay."

"Why did you do it?"

"I-I wanted to-to drink away my pro-problems..."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's a bad week," he mumbles not looking at me. "Please can we not talk about this?"

"I just want to know if I was the cause of this ordeal?"

"No," he says quickly.

"Okay. And what happened in the car?"

"I had an anxiety attack."

"Why?" I asked. "Like I know you can get them randomly but was there a reason?"

"yes there was. I was actually getting scared of what you were gonna do."

"I'm sorry I threw you into an anxiety attack."

"It's fine."

"So, why didn't you want me sticking anything up your ass?" I ask.

"Oh um..."

"Hey," I say grabbing his hand. He looks up at me. "Don't be afraid to tell me."

"I just don't like telling this story," he mumbles.

"Okay. Tell me whenever you are ready," I sigh.

"I'm ready I just can't bring myself to tell you."

"Well, what if we cuddled while you told me?" I suggest.

"I just want to be held, in your lap, while I tell the story," he says.

I pull him into my lap and hold me.

"Okay so I was raped when I was 13 by my best friend's uncle. And I'm not ready for sex yet. I was fine with your fingers in me because they didn't really give a bad feeling but the thought of something bigger than your fingers inside of me scares me. I don't think I'll be ready for sex anytime soon."

"Aww princess I'm so sorry. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have done this punishment," I feel terrible.

"It's okay, babe."

"Now, can you explain what your problems are?"

"I need a plane ticket home for a couple days again. You can come with me too," he mumbles.

"Okay. I'll buy us plane tickets to go down there tomorrow morning," I say grabbing my phone.

I message my manager to buy me some plane tickets to Dallas. He doesn't question it and he does. He sends me the info and it's for 7am in the morning tomorrow. We are staying for 8 days.

I lay zach down since he fell asleep. I look at the time. It's 7:30pm. I start to pack two suitcases along with two carry ons. I take them downstairs and set them next to the front door.

I walk back upstairs and use the bathroom. Then I walk downstairs again to get some dinner cooking.

"Mmhmm...babe," I hear Zach trudge down the stairs.

"Yes, princess?"

"What are you doing?"

"Making us some dinner. So the plane leaves at 7am. We need to be up at 4am so we can leave around 5:30."

"Ugh."

"Hey, don't growl at me David booked the flights. Also, I'm missing a week's worth of rehearsals that they won't let me make up which I'm fine with but still at the moment management doesn't like me."

"I'm sorry," he mumbles going in for a hug.

"Princess, you don't need to apologize. Anyway, here I just made pizza."

"Okay."

We eat our dinner and then head up to bed where we slept the whole night, neither of us getting up at all.

Soon, 4am rolls around. We get up, eat breakfast and get on the road to the airport.

A few hours later:

We land and grab our stuff. Zach is not in a good mood and I have no idea what I did to piss him off.

"Corbyn," he calls out from the bathroom of our hotel room.

"Yeah, princess?"

"I wanna apologize for how I've been acting towards you since we've got off the flight," he says coming out of the bathroom.

"It's alright, Zachy. I still love you," I smile pulling him into a hug.

He gently pushes me away.

"I'm sorry," he says looking away from me. "I've got to go."

"Zach," I say, feeling my chest tighten.

"Corbs, this is for your own good at the moment. I'll be back in a couple hours." He says heading for the door.

"I love you," I say quickly.

"Corbyn, I-" he starts crying. "If you need me text me."

Then he walks out. I don't know what just happened.....